Jollywood Nights

Not dressing up. When I go on vacation I make sure I go to places that I can wear shorts and t-shirts. Won't stop me from enjoying the party and seeing how others do it. People watching is half the fun of these parties.

I'm definitely planning on getting dressed up. Maybe not quite full Dapper Day, but the way the party is being advertised, it feels like it's going to have that kind of vibe (plus nights in December can get cool enough to allow for that).

My DH and I will definitely be “dressing up.” I’ll probably be in a skirt and DH in khakis and a button down, so nothing crazy but will be a big step up from our normal park attire, that’s for sure!

We decided to buy 6 tickets and gift some to extended family joining us this trip (saved 20% with the Target/TripAdvisor sale - $143 per ticket including tax). MVMCP is $200 our week before Christmas and we already decided to skip that.

My plan is to watch JN party and if it’s not good we may just save them for future ticket credits. But I have a feeling JN will be a whole lot of fun. Very possible the first year is the best one. WDW often does that… makes something really great at first and then slowly slims it down while raising the price. They want to get those great reviews first.

I am considering this party but I am concerned about all the events that are limited capacity. It seems that this could be a recipe for disaster. Our date would be in November so not much time to see how the parties before us go.

Outfit looks great! And good call on the shoes. While there's always the temptation to be stylish with those too, comfort is far more important when it comes to your feet.
Thanks!!

I was going to go with my normal (when I go to the office shoes), which are Sneaker Wing tips.
1698077900598.png

but, I'm already packing a pair of Brooks and 2 pairs these Sketchers, which have nearly an identical (even if more relaxed) look. I don't need to bring any more shoes.

1698078118257.png

Thanks!!

I was going to go with my normal (when I go to the office shoes), which are Sneaker Wing tips.
View attachment 804382

but, I'm already packing a pair of Brooks and 2 pairs these Sketchers, which have nearly an identical (even if more relaxed) look. I don't need to bring any more shoes.

View attachment 804383

where did you get the sneaker wing tips? DH needs them (IMO)....

Have they said what rides will be open other than the 4 on the website?
This is part of my problem… what rides WILL be open? I need the full list. A couple shows and projections aren’t going to get me to pay the price for this. Especially because NO food is included at all. I do pay for some of these events, and I’m holding out to decide between this and MVMCP, but the MK party is currently ahead because it’s clear what to expect. I’m really disappointed there isn’t a token of free food like the two MK parties have. It’s like they are trying to create a Dapper Party for locals who are going to dress up and are willing to pay a fortune for some unique snacks/drinks. Well…okay… let’s see if it works in terms of profit for Disney but I’m thinking it’s not for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter