Jollywood Nights

E
My guess is no - there will be nothing after the parties. This party by design is likely more like a Halloween Party with things that would not translate to after the party.

What continues after the MVMCP? The parade ... anything else?
The Parade, The Fireworks and the stage show from the party are all extras during Christmas week

The Parade, The Fireworks and the stage show from the party are all extras during Christmas week
Jollywood has ...
- No Parade
- No Fireworks just Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam which is already a DHS thing at holidays
- No big stage show. There will be two show changes in theaters that are special draws like the MNSSHP show. I don't see any reason for them to spend the extra money to keep them AND to do so means the regular shows Beauty & the Beast and Frozen probably would not be showing for guests.

Long term success means they need to create high demand. It makes sense to keep all the special things within a paid event ticket. ESPECIALLY at DHS which has learned from their mistakes of the past in allowing day guests access to special things.

I am really considering flying in just to do this and a day at Epcot. It will depend on how much money I spend during my trip next week.
:banana: Will there be one more little trip in ‘23 lol?

E

The last night of JN is Wed Dec 20th. I think MK days add the MVMCP components starting Sat Dec 23rd. Who knows, there may be some aspect of JN that carries over after the last party date. There was talk of a Nightmare Before Christmas show going where the Little Mermaid show was - they could share something like that to help spread crowds Christmas week. I’m expecting the unique JN stuff to mostly be party exclusive though.

Wish they would release the EEH schedule for the rest of 2023 so we can all plan accordingly.

I still wish they would have had the drinks and snacks as part of it like most of the after hours. I know it's not a big thing but it's that little bit that makes it feel a little more magical especially with so much of it is unknown it's asking everyone to take an expensive leap of faith that this event is worth the cost.

We have our tickets and can't wait. It does seem like an extra awesome event for adults but I'm sure the 11 year old will love it also. We have done the WDW holiday party twice.

Very odd update on TV about this event the other day. The creative behind the event at least twice referred to JN as an “adults only” event. I get the elevated “adult” atmosphere, but I hadn’t heard that phrase. Bringing my teenage daughters.

Very odd update on TV about this event the other day. The creative behind the event at least twice referred to JN as an “adults only” event. I get the elevated “adult” atmosphere, but I hadn’t heard that phrase. Bringing my teenage daughters.
Ye I dont think its actually "adults only", but I think they are trying to make clear who the target audience is and separate it from MVM.

With no parade, no fireworks or discounted tickets for children, They are trying to mitigate expectations

Ye I dont think its actually "adults only", but I think they are trying to make clear who the target audience is and separate it from MVM.

With no parade, no fireworks or discounted tickets for children, They are trying to mitigate expectations
Fully agree with this statement. With the Foodie Guide highlighting all the drink options I really get that this is an adult party.

I know there is no refunds but I might call and ask to do the Christmas party twice I am severely underwhelmed by what they are offering…it seems nothing is included at all.

I get two stage shows and jingle bell jingle bam?

So far, Jollywood seems to be a really expensive upscale party (they mention 'dressing up' for the night) with an itinerary centered on opportunities to buy super expensive up, exclusive upscale food and drinks.
This seems a lot like the M.O. for Disneyland special ticketed events, of which I attended 2 last year and of which I came out of vowing I would never pay again for a Disneyland special ticketed event.
For what it's worth I AM attending MVMCP at WDW this year and I'd make a SPECIAL trip out to DL for one of their DVC Moonlight Magic Nights. Their versions blow WDW's out of the water.

I know there is no refunds but I might call and ask to do the Christmas party twice I am severely underwhelmed by what they are offering…it seems nothing is included at all.

I get two stage shows and jingle bell jingle bam?
Wasn't it originally announced that ROTR would be open during this party which is rare? I am hoping more will be announced for the price tag.

Curious if people are going to get dressed up for this. I'd say 90% of our trips to Orlando it is 80+ degrees and I'm dressing for comfort. November (when we are going) can be nicer. I'm thinking of a bowling shirt and a pork pie hat. I know my daughters will both be excited to get glammed up!

Curious if people are going to get dressed up for this. I'd say 90% of our trips to Orlando it is 80+ degrees and I'm dressing for comfort. November (when we are going) can be nicer. I'm thinking of a bowling shirt and a pork pie hat. I know my daughters will both be excited to get glammed up!
We're waiting to see what other people are wearing. I have several outfits in mind, ranging from Great Gatsby to Panem Citizen. Worst scenario I'll wear a red dress 💃.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter