Jollywood Nights

Captain UP

Mouseketeer
Hi all! So I have an inside source at the parks (a close friend's daughter who works exclusively with celebs who come to WDW), and she said Jollywood Nights is going to be incredible. She said between MnM's and this, she'd absolutely do this.

I just hope they add more dates, as the dates I'm there have none scheduled!

Got my tickets and excited to see what they have. Love these party nights and after dark events. Going to the regular party at MK also

Do you know if there are any surprise additions that have yet to be announced?

Sounds good! Don't suppose they know any information on the potential nighttime parade rumours do they?

It was actually the only after hours party I was semi-interested in. I usually go to WDW solo though so I didn't think it would as much fun. Fast forward and I'm going in early Dec. with my son, his wife and my grand daughter, who will be a little over 2 1/2 by then (her third time at WDW by the way). We are staying in separate resorts since I tend to stay at one of Epcot resorts or Dolphin and that is more than they care to pay. They know I don't mind them taking a night to themselves and I babysit so they booked that. Darn it, I know it would be impossible for them to go with the baby and it makes sense for me to be the one to keep her since they can just walk over to my resort and put her to bed before they go. I told them I want lots of pictures and want to hear all the stories the next day.

I have a thread here somewhere for my HS After hours. Simply put, best four hours I've ever had at a Disney park.
I just read your write up from the after hours party. Did rise just have a standby line and not a virtual queue?

I ask because rise will be virtual queue for this event and I was wondering if that meant that they were selling tons of tickets for it and that it wouldn’t be as exclusive. It just gave me pause.

I am doing both parties! MVMCP the night before Jollywood.

I've done After Hours at HS in the Before Times, so I am very curious to see how this one goes.

Also doing both! I missed last year's MVMVP because I wasn't feeling well the day of the party, so I was able to transfer the ticket over to this year. Figured I wanted to check out Jollywood as well since it's the first year.

I just read your write up from the after hours party. Did rise just have a standby line and not a virtual queue?

I ask because rise will be virtual queue for this event and I was wondering if that meant that they were selling tons of tickets for it and that it wouldn’t be as exclusive. It just gave me pause.
At the After Hours event, Rise was just get in line- in fact, it was a virtual walk on. If it wasn't such a long ride, I absolutely would've done it twice in a row.

At the After Hours event, Rise was just get in line- in fact, it was a virtual walk on. If it wasn't such a long ride, I absolutely would've done it twice in a row.
Hmmm. Rise is virtual for Jollywood Nights. What does that mean? Huge crowds?

Excited to check it out in December. I'm sure there will be tons of posts on what to expect before then, but I can't wait!

Do we think that some of the special attractions for Jollywood nights will be put on in the park during Christmas Week (as Magic Kingdom do the same)

Do we think that some of the special attractions for Jollywood nights will be put on in the park during Christmas Week (as Magic Kingdom do the same)
My guess is no - there will be nothing after the parties. This party by design is likely more like a Halloween Party with things that would not translate to after the party.

What continues after the MVMCP? The parade ... anything else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter