Join Us For A Hagarific Meet!

Terrific - you will be wearing Crocs. Well then in the spirit of absolutely no eye contact, I believe we will be able to ogle each others crocs. I plan on flaunting mine daily to Bonnie and LBelle.

I may. Last time though, they gave me blisters! My beloved clown shoes let me down! I will bring them whether I wear them to the parks or not just to irritate, I mean amuse Bonnie and Lisa. :rolleyes1

You 2 better watch yourselves!!!! Bonsai and I will GET YOU BOTH!!!!
5.gif
You'll never know when!!!! :cool2:

Woo hooo! That's 4 of us so far for Hoop! And Squiddy said she wanted to go so that makes 5. We gotta do it! Maybe on Friday night! :love:

:guilty:

Bad enough nobody told me about this thread.....:rolleyes1 ..............now I'm persona non grata for HDDR????????? :confused3

Oh great! Who invited Lisa? I thought this was an exclusive meet.:confused3

5.gif

Crap! Who told her? :furious: Now I have to see her TWICE!!! ;)

1.gif

It's ok Lisa. I just found this thread today by accident. I feel left out too.:sad2:

Anyway I am in especially for Hoop! Does anyone need a roomie? I still dont have 1 and I dont want to room by myself. If you decide to plan a chat to discuss details please send me a PM so I'm not left out. Thanks!

Hmmmph!!!! :mad: I KNOW!!!! :sad2: We'll just make our very own meet!!!! :snooty:

Hugs!!!! :hug:

Tentative Plans for the Feb Meet
We are staying at the POP. We will link ressies.

Friday- MK Day

We plan on having breakfast on the go (at the POP while checking in or at the park while walking around). Some people would like to arrive before park opening and enjoy breakfast at the CP. This will be evaluated again later when we know flight arrival times.

Lunch will be at Casey's or CHH.

Dinner will be at Ohana with lapu lapu's on the beach factoring into the plans!! :)

Saturday- EPCOT Day

Once again breakfast on the go (grab it at the POP before leaving or grab something as we make our way through EPCOT).

Lunch will be at Le Cellier. We are aiming for a late lunch.

Dinner will be nibbles, nosh and desserts as we enjoy making our way around the world.

Sunday-It's time for a grand tea time! We will journey over to the GF for tea (and crumpets if you are so inclined;) ). Before tea time anyone interested can join those of us going for spa pampering (the GF has a great one). Those not choosing to do the spa thing will just meet up with the rest at the GF in time for tea.

Breakfast- At the POP

Lunch- Tea at the GF

Dinner-??? Up in the air, depends on flight departures.

Any questions or changes or suggestions just PM me! :)

hey just found the thread-boy am I slow! I just wanted to state that I am in and totally psyched for this meet! This has been a work in progress for how many years? We just needed Jay to pull us all in line. thanks Jay!

hey just found the thread-boy am I slow! I just wanted to state that I am in and totally psyched for this meet! This has been a work in progress for how many years? We just needed Jay to pull us all in line. thanks Jay!

Hi Minty! 'Bout stinkin' time you showed up on this thread! :teeth:

I know I'm such a slacker!
so who is rooming with whom? Could someone put out a list?

I don't have a list, but I know that Mary, Kim and Paige have said in the past that they didn't have a roomie yet.

Here's what I know thus far:

Trisha/Jay
Bonnie/Stephanie
Lisa/Rella/Squid

Here's who I still have as going and not paired up with anyone.
Mary, Kim, Paige, Mindy (and Kar is still a tentative at this point!)

I also know that Cy was interested in going. I hope I didn't miss anyone!

cool-sounds like a swinging bunch. Well if those other people who don't have a roomie don't mindhanging with a hag like me, I'd like to be their roomie. I pm'ed Kim cuz she posted a ways back too to see if she still needed one.
I hope we all can get rooms near each other and hang out! It will be like the olden days of sleepovers. Awesome times!

Hello everyone!!!:wave2:

Looks like the plans are coming along!!!

Hope everyone is great!

I miss chatting with everone!

Update....

Some of us will not be staying at Pop for the meet. We will be at AKL. All are welcome to stay there!

Just wanted to keep everyone informed. :yay:

Here's what I know thus far:

Trisha/Jay
Bonnie/Stephanie
Lisa/Rella/Squid

Here's who I still have as going and not paired up with anyone.
Mary, Kim, Paige, Mindy (and Kar is still a tentative at this point!)

I also know that Cy was interested in going. I hope I didn't miss anyone!

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Hello everyone!!!:wave2:

Looks like the plans are coming along!!!

Hope everyone is great!

I miss chatting with everone!

CY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :love: :hug: Long time no post!!! :guilty: Are you coming to our meet too??? :banana: :dance3: :banana: There will be a 'monorail booze cruise' if that helps!!!! :laughing:

thats a bit of a price jump...who all is staying there?

I think the AKL folks are: Squid, me, Rella, Bonnie, Steph and Squid's sister. And Trisha too, I think!! :cheer2:

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

CY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :love: :hug: Long time no post!!! :guilty: Are you coming to our meet too??? :banana: :dance3: :banana: There will be a 'monorail booze cruise' if that helps!!!! :laughing:

I think the AKL folks are: Squid, me, Rella, Bonnie, Steph and Squid's sister. And Trisha too, I think!! :cheer2:

Man, that hole you are digging just got a little deeper! Make that 3 Lapu Lapu's, Canuck!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Of course I will be there!! :dance3:

The AKL folks are:

Squid
Bonnie
Trisha
Steph
Jay
Lisa
Rella
Cat (Squid's sister)

And T, I want to hang with you after you have had 3 Lapu, Lapus! There definitely won't be any magic carpet or dumbo rides for you! ;)

The AKL folks are:

Squid
Bonnie
Trisha
Steph
Jay
Lisa
Rella
Cat (Squid's sister)

And T, I want to hang with you after you have had 3 Lapu, Lapus! There definitely won't be any magic carpet or dumbo rides for you! ;)

:yay: Yeah!!! :dance3:
And hey I want 3 Lapu, Lapus too!!!
I can just picture us now....

Ya, I did it twice on purpose! There are eight of you you know!!
:teeth: :grouphug: :flower3:

Hiya Rella!!!! :yay:

Yep!!! That's us all righty!!! Would that be how we're gonna look to EACH OTHER after we've imbibed those lapu lapu's???? :confused3 Like the hallucination factor and stuff!!!! :hippie:

:rotfl2: I love it, Rella! I'm the one in the coconut bra! ;)

What the heck is the girl on the left doing? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter