Join Us For A Hagarific Meet!

What's the deal with making reservations now days? Is it 6 months in advance?

Does anyone else love Wishes??? That's my favorite Disney thing I think, but you have been warned, it makes me cry every time!

:thumbsup2 Yep! I want to do HDDR. Count me in. :thumbsup2

I am also up for Fantasmic Kar so include me on that one too! What restaurant are you thinking about for doing the package??

OKAY, SQUIDDY: Here you go..the restaurants for the FANTASMIC :smickey: DINNER PACKAGE are "Hollywood and Vine", "Hollywood Brown Derby", and "Mama Melrose"!!! :smickey:

When we were there in Feb 2006, we did H&V but I am absolutely flexible to any of the 3 restaurants!! If I remember correctly, being in FEB there is only ONE show hence I really think we should do the Dinner Package. If this was PEAK season and warmer, there would be 2 shows nightly. It was packed, packed and I felt like we did have really good seats with the Dinner Package. :smickey:

The fixed-price meal (I believe was around $30.00). We can book this as early as 90 days in advance. :smickey:

:thumbsup2 Yep! I want to do HDDR. Count me in. :thumbsup2

I am also up for Fantasmic Kar so include me on that one too! What restaurant are you thinking about for doing the package??

I am in for BOTH of these!!!!! :cool1:

OKAY, SQUIDDY: Here you go..the restaurants for the FANTASMIC :smickey: DINNER PACKAGE are "Hollywood and Vine", "Hollywood Brown Derby", and "Mama Melrose"!!! :smickey:

When we were there in Feb 2006, we did H&V but I am absolutely flexible to any of the 3 restaurants!! If I remember correctly, being in FEB there is only ONE show hence I really think we should do the Dinner Package. If this was PEAK season and warmer, there would be 2 shows nightly. It was packed, packed and I felt like we did have really good seats with the Dinner Package. :smickey:

The fixed-price meal (I believe was around $30.00). We can book this as early as 90 days in advance. :smickey:

I am soooo doing Fantasmic with you, Kar! :love:

I am soooo doing Fantasmic with you, Kar! :love:

Well if you are doing Fantasmic with Kar then you are doing it with me and Trisha too! I hope that doesn't frighten you!

PJ - what up? I cry during Wishes too. Does MK have a DCA (designated crying area)?

Well if you are doing Fantasmic with Kar then you are doing it with me and Trisha too! I hope that doesn't frighten you!

PJ - what up? I cry during Wishes too. Does MK have a DCA (designated crying area)?

You and Trisha are going? Ooooo!! Even better! Can't wait. And don't forget about HOOP!! My pride and joy!

Waaaaaah!!!!!!! I'm the last to know about everything around here!!!

What meet? :confused3

Oh great! Who invited Lisa? I thought this was an exclusive meet.:confused3

It's ok Lisa. I just found this thread today by accident. I feel left out too.:sad2:

Anyway I am in especially for Hoop! Does anyone need a roomie? I still dont have 1 and I dont want to room by myself. If you decide to plan a chat to discuss details please send me a PM so I'm not left out. Thanks!

Hello Meeters!!!! Can we talk tonight? Especially those coming in early. Let's say 9:00 on MSN.

Hello Meeters!!!! Can we talk tonight? Especially those coming in early. Let's say 9:00 on MSN.

Sounds like a plan to me, Squidster!

Also, does anyone know how I can change the title of the thread? I don't know how! :confused3

ok now, Squidward. Don't you know that when you give times on this thread, or on MC, they must always be done in Eastern Standard time? I'm assuming this is the reason that you are not with us when it is clearly past 9:00. :furious:

Yeah, I think it'll consist of you and me with the rest of them surrounding us making endless fun of us.
I missed the memo.
Also, does anyone know how I can change the title of the thread? I don't know how! :confused3
Just use the edit button in your original post? Do you have to change it because we were bad and we can't be offenders anymore? :guilty:

Ok - here's a brief poll: If you had the chance to stay in DVC would you want to stay at WLV or the brand new AKV with a savannah view????

Yeah, I think it'll consist of you and me with the rest of them surrounding us making endless fun of us.

I missed the memo.

I've never made fun of anybody whilst they cried at say a sappy movie like "Hope Floats":rolleyes1 Does anybody here know my friends Cindy & Nicole? No? Good, then I'm sticking with my story.

I missed the memo too. I need a personal secretary. :sad2:

Ok - here's a brief poll: If you had the chance to stay in DVC would you want to stay at WLV or the brand new AKV with a savannah view????

Hmmm, I guess AKV. Tough choice though.:confused3

We need to have a meet chat. Hey E - are you and PJ coming? If so, what days?

AKV hands down. And then I would invite little PJ to come stay with me.
I've never made fun of anybody whilst they cried at say a sappy movie like "Hope Floats":rolleyes1 Does anybody here know my friends Cindy & Nicole? No? Good, then I'm sticking with my story.
You meanie. :sad2: Is that movie on my list?

We need to have a meet chat. Hey E - are you and PJ coming? If so, what days?
Ask her, I can't keep up. Then again, she needs a secretery so she probably can't keep up either.

FEBRUARY 7-8-9-10, 2008 HERE WE COME ALL THE MAD CHATTERS!!!

DISNEY WORLD OR BUST!!!!!!!!

Trisha smart, I doubt that completely!!!!

:dance3: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :yay:

2.gif
2.gif

2.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter