John and Kevin's Big Christmas in Italy Adventure

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Well folks....in 48 hours, John and I will be on a flight to NYC where we will catch our flight to Rome.

We will arrive in Rome Tuesday morning (12/20).

We will be in Rome three nights (12/20 - 22) and then we will move on to Florence.

We will be in Florence three nights as well (12/23 -25). We are overjoyed at the idea of Christmas Eve and Christmas day in Florence.

After that, we head on to Venice for two night (12/26 -27) and then on Wednesday 12/28...we head back to Orlando.

To say we are excited would be a huge understatement.

We will try to post updates to this thread throughout the trip. This will all be based on our ability to find internet connections.

We appreciate all of the good wishes that have been sent and thank everyone for their support and good thoughts this year.

Between planning for DAP and this trip, it's been a blessing to have something to distract us.

We hope everyone has a happy, healthy and wealthy holiday season.

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Kevin and Genius!!!!!

Have a wonderful trip!!!!!

When in Rome, do as The Genius does. ;)

Love you both.

Sounds like a wonderful trip. I'm sure you will have a Magical Christmas. :thumbsup2

Feeling your joy . . .
And re- living all my memories of that trip.
Have a wonderful adventure
:)

I was just wondering when this thread would go up. :goodvibes I am so excited for you both!

Bon voyage!! Have a great trip!

And remember, if you want regular old coffee, not ultra-concentrated cafe' then ask for Cafe' Americano!

Sayhello

You deserve this trip. I hope you have a wonderful trip and sver Merry Christmas.

Kim.

Merry Christmas!! Or should I say Buon Natale!!!

What a wonderful way to celebrate the holiday! I hope it's everything you hope it will be and much much more! ;)

I'll keep an eye out for updates.

On a quick side note - my MIL just passed away unexpectedly and any prayers for our family are much appreciated. We'll be taking an unexpected road trip down to VA and could use all the help we can get for good travels, etc.

I am so glad you are going to Italy! Being in one of the most beautiful cities in the world for Christmas will be such a blessing! Enjoy every moment and really relax and enjoy yourselves! You richly deserve it. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter