JCP has 50% off clearance prices in store!

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
I got great deals! A bathing suit top, was 52, for me 2.92!!!!!!!!!

I got 6 tops too, total bill was $35! It was awesome

Also combines with the $10/10 mailer.

Stumbled across this last night and got 3 mens shirts and a pair of jeans, they had to override and increase the price on the one of the shirts to make the register break even. $84 regular price, walked out without paying .01.

The store I visited (Frankfort, KY), had several Nike items on clearance also.

Thanks OP for posting this. I went to my local Penney's tonight and got 4 dresses, 2 workout tops, 2 pairs of shorts and a 6 pack of athletic socks for $35. The most expensive item was an $11 dress which was originally $75. Some items were actually ringing up cheaper than marked.

Happened to stop in this weekend and was very excited for the 50% off clearance as they had a bunch of uniforms marked down and then 50% off and you could combine it with the 15% off coupon on their website. Score!

Orland PArk,Ill..........round figures $358 worth of bigger boys clothing with extra 50% off and coupon mailer...$66...!!!!!

From the JCPenney website, additional 50% off clearance is good until October 28th.

mkt296_clearance_extra50off.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter