• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January page challenge ~ Winner PN96!!!!!

31 more for me tonight for a total of 55 for the month.

Woohoo hit my first goal for the month and I'm 7 pages away from my second goal of 62 pages. I also completed my first goal for the year and finished Project 365 for 2011.

:cool1:

Congrats to our new leader BAMB:banana::banana::banana:

16 more for me :)

Updated to here

I completed another 19 for a total of 44 at this point. I think that is almost more than I did all year last year.

Rebecca

Please add 11 more to my total. I hope to add 5 more pages tonight (digital)....but we will see...
Ok, off to get ready for the game tonight and clean up the house while kids do homework...

I did another 7 pages bringing me to 51 for the month. I have more than doubled my goal and my scraproom hasn't exploded yet. I finished my food and wine printed photos and started on my MIL's graduation album- using up lots of swaps as well.

Rebecca

I'm here! It's about time too!:lmao:
I'll start off with 5 and my goal is 31 for the month.
I thought I would be finishing up Norway but my kids for my 50th bday made a big sign out of index cards with something on each about me. It was the best present they could have given me. So Im making a book with them and in this case the jounaling is done but now Im adding embellies that are "me" to each page.
I will finish Norway this month and I have all of Sweden kitted.
Im good to go!:hippie:

Woohoo Rebecca :) You are on a mission!!!

BAMB your lead is only 2 pages ;) c'mon Nan I know you can catch her :rolleyes1

Updated to here

Got her!!! Alright BAMB game on! :lmao:
Please add 10 more pages to my total. I have to scan in a few more photos and PJ's baby book will be finished!!! :woohoo: That will be another goal off my list this month... I still plan to finish PJ's lyric book by the end of the month!!!

MK '08 is about 12 pages from being done but I will be gone tomorrow so hopefully that will happen on Sunday.. Monday is a NO school (built in snow day)... so I get to scrap all day!!!!!

Got her!!! Alright BAMB game on! :lmao:
Please add 10 more pages to my total. I have to scan in a few more photos and PJ's baby book will be finished!!! :woohoo: That will be another goal off my list this month... I still plan to finish PJ's lyric book by the end of the month!!!

MK '08 is about 12 pages from being done but I will be gone tomorrow so hopefully that will happen on Sunday.. Monday is a NO school (built in snow day)... so I get to scrap all day!!!!!

Oh, BRING IT ON GIRLFRIEND!!! Bring. It. On!!

I have my Indiana/Kansas smash book to finish, and a bagillion and one Disney pages!!!

yeah, yeah yeah.
I got nothin' but time baby, nothin' but time. LOL

We'll see where you're at come 1/31

You have sports, mine are done for the season after Wednesday.

6 more for me tonight. I'm two pages from finishing one of my January goals. I have quite a bit of work to do this weekend for my actual job, but I am determined to squeeze in some scrapping time, too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter