January page challenge ~ Winner PN96!!!!!

Completed 2 today. I have no goal - just glad to get SOMETHING done other than baby afghans. (Completed another one of those two - with so much car time in the last week, it only took me TWO weeks.)

Between last night and today I got 13 more done for a total of 16 so far for the month.

Rebecca

I'm finally on the board with 8 pages.

PN96 is the current page leader :goodvibes

Our page total for the first week of 2012 is 155 pages :banana::banana::banana: Way to go ladies :thumbsup2

6 more - Christmas is DONE!

Last week was SO exhausting, I just hung out in my space and had quiet time all weekend. HOPE I can get some motivation together to hit the ground running this week.

I have got 14 done this month - just didn't get around to posting (got 4 done today)

next up is inkscaping dentist things -- note to self: you have done thur New Years :party:

Please add 10 more pages to my total. I hope to get 6 more done before dinner. ;) Need to print out the sketch I want use...

That's cute! I would use the 4x6 too. I don't know why I never think to use sketches instead of wracking my brain:confused3

I turned to sketches when Annie started her swaps on here with the sketches... I would analyze and analyze over LOs....

Please add 4 more pages tonight!!

That's it for tonight...
Tomorrow I will finish up my digital pages from PJ's baby book!!!

2 more for me tonight, and several kitted for the next few days! Finally caught up to Jan 2011...it's the "least behind" I've ever been! :rotfl2:

11 more pages for me!

I have been a sketch support convert since last summer. They have 8 books of sketches so far, and I have 3 or 4. They are coming out with a book of TRAVEL layout sketches this month, and I will be ordering that come payday next week!

Love them, and I can point to them as the reason for my uptick in productivity.

Check out scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com

Please add 20 pages for me. I accomplised alot at my crop yesterday and used some swap pieces. I will post pics on the swap thread when I have time. Life is really crazy this week!

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter