January/February 2018 discounts, who else is in?

On hold now, but has anyone heard about buying 5 days worth of park tickets and getting the 6th free? When I called earlier this morning while the systems were down, I had two CM's tell me that. I don't see anything about that online.

Also, was anyone able to get a discount at POR Riverside using their Disney Visa?

When I go to look at the Gift of Magic is says I need a Canadian address to use?

The SPD package shows up at the bottom, but it says it is not available.

This is what is online and I change to for Pop.

Fun-Filled Escape Room Offer

View Offer Highlights

Offer Details

Book Through
January 2, 2018

Valid Travel Dates
Most nights from January 1 through April 14, 2018

Important Details

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
Advance reservations required.
Moderate and Deluxe suites may be available at a lesser discount.

Offer Restrictions

Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
Length of stay requirements may apply.
Ticket and Options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must occur on or before December 31, 2018.

Does anyone know if the Visa discount can be booked online, or does it have to be over the phone? I don't see anything on the Disney visa website.

Mine could only find one option for me. She said it was a visa discount. WL with bunk bed. 2,000 more than my FQ reservation. I passed. She was very hard to understand.

It's weird. The magic offer doesn't include tickets online. But, I was able to book a room at the GF for $300 less than my Contemporary room with the Visa discount. Not what I was hoping for, but now I have a choice to make LOL.

My CM is having a lot of trouble she keeps coming back and apologizing. We are booked at AOA in a Nemo suite and she says it should be 15%, but when the computer runs the numbers it only comes up with a total savings of $36.71

On hold now, but has anyone heard about buying 5 days worth of park tickets and getting the 6th free? When I called earlier this morning while the systems were down, I had two CM's tell me that. I don't see anything about that online.

Also, was anyone able to get a discount at POR Riverside using their Disney Visa?

This is from the offer highlights for Gift of Magic

Treat your family to the best gift of all—quality time together in the middle of the magic.
Treat your family to the best gift of all—quality time together in the middle of the magic.

Save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from January 1 through April 14, 2018 when you book though January 2, 2018.

Plus, when you upgrade to a room and ticket package that includes a minimum 5-day theme park tickets with the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option, you get one more day added to the ticket day, FREE.*

This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.

-
Resort Category Resort Savings

Select Disney Deluxe Villas Save up to 25%

Select Disney Deluxe Resorts Save up to 25%

Select Disney Moderate Resorts Save up to 20%

Select Disney Value Resorts Save up to 15%
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. Moderate and Deluxe suites may be available at a lesser discount. See Important Details.

No moderate availability at all for my dates except pirate rooms at CBR and suites at CSR. :( And it is just the room-only offer, not SPD. Looks like 10% at most resorts, 20% at the cabins, 25% at SSR.

Time for plan B, I guess. There's no way I'm paying more than rack rate on a standard room (the discount would actually make my package about $60 MORE per room!) to get stuck in the furthest reaches of CBR!

I just got through. The discounted rate at The Contemporary Garden Wing is higher than the rack rate that I booked before this year's price increase. Oh well.

My TA exclusive got me POR at $178/night. I know they had BC available, but I didn't ask the price b/c we are only sleeping there -- super commando 4 day trip, no time to enjoy SAB or any other amenities.

Disney isn't coming close to beating that discount :(

No rooms for psd at pop....sports $ 500.00 discount...we dont want to change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter