January/February 2018 discounts, who else is in?

I can get the Gift of Magic discount to show up when I go to the website on my phone but can't get it to come up on my computer.

The Gift of Magic is the same price as the regular room only. Obviously not working online yet. The details I saw excluded LM AoA rooms but both PO resorts look to be included.

Gift of Magic:

Treat your family to the best gift of all—quality time together in the middle of the magic.

Save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from January 1 through April 14, 2018 when you book though January 2, 2018.

Plus, when you upgrade to a room and ticket package that includes a minimum 5-day theme park tickets with the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option, you get one more day added to the ticket day, FREE.*

This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.
Select Disney Deluxe Villas
Save 25%: For most nights 1/1/18 - 4/14/18
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Save 10%: For most nights 1/1/18 - 4/14/18
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney’s Beach Club Villas
  • Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Copper Creek Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows - Studios only
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save 25%: For most nights 1/1/18 - 4/14/18
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save 10%: For most nights 1/1/18 - 4/14/18
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Select Disney Moderate Resorts
Save 20%: For stays most nights Sunday through Thursday nights 1/1/18 - 2/22/18 and for stays most nights 2/23 - 4/14/18
  • The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Save 10%: For stays most nights Sunday through Thursday nights 1/1/18 - 2/22/18 and for stays most nights 2/23 - 4/14/18
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
Select Disney Value Resorts
Save 15%: For stays most nights Sunday through Thursday nights 1/1/18 - 2/22/18 and for stays most nights 2/23 - 4/14/18
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites Only
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Save 10%: For stays most nights Sunday through Thursday nights 1/1/18 - 2/22/18 and for stays most nights 2/23 - 4/14/18

• Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort

I quoted several. 1/27-2/2 2 adults 1 kid, 7 day base, DDP. Wilderness lodge Courtyard $4869.31, Poly Marina $5741.07, Grand Floridian club Level $5441, AKL Savanna $4503.12. I do have a Disney Visa only GF and AKL out of those had money applied because if it. Disappointed with the WL discount.

I got through really quickly. I set out to save $$ on my GF Sugarloaf reservation - but was able to upgrade to main building Royal Palm Club in a deluxe room for $28 more per night!! Super excited, despite my failure to save $. :flower:They only had a few rooms left at GF for the discount in late-January, mostly suites.

I can see the Room Only offer but it's not allowing me to add tickets. :(

Update: Ended up grabbing the room only discount then will modify later.

Covering my bases because if the SPD comes up I'll grab one of those too and them compare. Getting what I want while there is availability!

I'm keeping fingers crossed that they haven't fully loaded the discounts and SPD is coming up shortly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter