January Exercise Challenge!

Sorry I didn't get the usual Monday update posted yesterday - I had computer troubles. But it's updated now.

Great job everyone! You have all amazed me. Collectively we have done 707 HOURS of exercise! Considering there have only been 684 hours actually in January so far, that means we've been exercising "round the clock" as a team since the New Year. :)

:thumbsup2

Did 45 mins of steps and abs on lunch... up to 865/1000

Going to be a real push to the finish!

20 minutes elliptical
15 minutes stationary bike
Yay! Turquoise!

460/600

Congrats to all those teammates who are in the red and green, too! You guys all rock!

42 minutes walking yesterday brings me to 1093/1500. Hoping I can make it to at least 75% before the challenge ends!

Apparently someone forgot to tell me yesterday was "Beat Up on Kimberley at Physical Therapy Day!":scared1: Since I didn't stop for half an hour, I'm adding those minutes in! :thumbsup2

1251/1300

Don't think I'll hit those last 49 minutes but since I went over in December, I guess it all averages out ::yes::. Nice job everyone and now...On To February!!!!:banana:

42 minutes walking yesterday brings me to 1093/1500. Hoping I can make it to at least 75% before the challenge ends!

LOVE the blog! Thinking about starting one too but figuring out how to go about it. :confused3 Will be stalking you on FB too! Keep up the great work and LOVE your attitude!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Catching up from last week ...

Thursday: 75 minutes Zumba
Fri: 60 minutes, combination cardio
Monday: 52 minutes combination cardio

Total last week: 187 minutes

robinb 650/750

It looks like I'm gonna make it :hyper:!

2044/1700

Thanks so much for hosting this month, Figment1990 and thanks to Rose for getting next month's challenge up and running. I've signed up! :banana:

This week : 60 minutes walking, stairs plus 65 minutes Gym, adding 125 minutes

Total 725/999. So far! Will try to sneak in a little more!!! Thanks for the time and effort in hosting this!

PlutoBaby said:
Apparently someone forgot to tell me yesterday was "Beat Up on Kimberley at Physical Therapy Day!":scared1: Since I didn't stop for half an hour, I'm adding those minutes in! :thumbsup2

1251/1300

Don't think I'll hit those last 49 minutes but since I went over in December, I guess it all averages out ::yes::. Nice job everyone and now...On To February!!!!:banana:

Ugh. PT. I start another round of PT tomorrow night and they are going to be "tough" on me, since it's been 2 years and my quad strength still isn't fully recovered. Sigh.... I believe in doing PT but I hate the inconvenient times I end up having to go.

Did a fantastically fast 40 min speed interval run tonight and am now at 880/800!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter