January 23, 2005 4 Day Thread...

We got married in Oregon on December 30th. This is our honeymoon :love:

Sometimes, I still can't believe it. :magnify:

We will be doing the cruise and then spending the next three nights at WDW Swan. Our friends gave us the room as a wedding present through their Starwood timeshare. We don't have a set plan, though, except for Sat Jan 29th. We have breakfast at Crystal Palace (with Eeyore, which is important I think) and then navy friends who are stationed in Italy will be there to visit.

I am hoping to get to Canaveral before 5pm, so we can watch the Magic get underway.

It seems there will be a rocket launch when we get back!

Atlas IIIB NROL-23 MLV-15 36B 27 Jan 05 TBD TBD

That was from Patrick AFB's website.

the packing/laundry process has officially begun! Two days, yikes... I hope I can get it all finished!

Can't believe it's almost here. Do we have anymore newbies joining our small DIS sailing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter