January 23, 2005 4 Day Thread...

disneygatorfan

DIS Veteran
okay I can't find one, so I am going to start one in the mean time.. any others out there?

if so, can you bump up the existing thread... I just booked today!

We now have 3 threads for this sailing and I think only 3 people! Wow we are sure going to get special attention from the CM's. My kids are never going to want to go home!

Any thoughts as to why there are so few Dis'ers on this sailing??

We are almost down to 3 weeks! Still waiting for the docs.

I'll be on this cruise! I am visiting my friend who is a manager onboard (I also work for DCL, but am on a break now). I'm very excited to be back at sea over my birthday! :cheer2:

Hello! This is my 14 yr old daughter's screen name.... I can't seem to get mine to work! :badpc: My whole family is going on this cruise: my husband and I, our daughters 9 and 14 yrs, my sister and her husband, their 2 sons 6 and 9 yrs, and our parents. We can't wait! It is everyone's first cruise except for my husband and I. :earboy2:

Glad to see more cruisers for Jan 23. There is 6 in our party - Dh and myself and DD's 13. 11. 9. 6.

Hi all.

This will be our first cruise as well! We can't wait. There will be 15 of us in our sailing party. 7 kids and 8 adults. Two of the kids are mine!

I can already smell the sea air!

Staci

My new wife and I will be on the cruise for our honeymoon! :love:

Switched over from the Jan 22nd 7 day, so we can tour WDW afterwards.

Looking forward to geting underway :boat: <stares at calander> :hyper:

What cabin is everyone in? I know we are in a Cat 11 behind the laundry on deck 5, 6 or 7 (need to go home and look at ressies).

We will be cruising also on the 23rd Wonder. Can't Wait! It is our first time cruising! We will be going with three other couples....leaving the kids at home!

Anyone get their docs yet? Two weeks and counting! :earboy2:

No docs yet here! My TA thought maybe the beginning of the week because they were printing them at the beginning of last week.

My TA called DCL on Saturday to check. Disney said the docs were drawn and sent last week, so the TA thinks they should be in today.

I'll go check after work! :cool1:

I'll bump the other 1/23 cruise thread next to this one, so we can alld ecide which one to consolidate on :teleport:

Anyone started packing????

No call from my TA today - Boo hoo!!

I have been thinking of packing but that is as far as I have gotten! We do leave next Thursday though so maybe I had better get on it. We are self employed so we have a HUGE To Do List to do before we get out of here!

The docs must be on their way to you. We received ours Friday Jan. 7. My mom and sister are on the same cruise, but they didnt get theirs. They called today and were told the docs were mailed out today. I'm seriously thinking about packing tomorrow! At least getting started.

DOING DOCS DANCE!! mine came today!

WE GOT AN
UPGRADE!!

Booked CAT 9 GTY, and got docs today, and we are in 6650, which is a CAt 6!!!

WOOOHOOOO!

Shelley

How did you get an upgrade???

This is our first Disney cruise - we booked late and have a Catagory 10 room on the lowest level and a late seating (with a 4 year old). We are on the waiting list for early seating. Any suggestions? How can we get a room upgrade?

Thank you, :flower1:
Jackie

Congrats disneygatorfan :cool1: :cool1:

I am STILL waiting for my call from my TA. Not really expecting an upgrade as I have 6 of us in 2 connecting 9's. I booked 9's so I would be guarenteed some natural light.

JP at Disney - upgrades are by chance and it may seem that a lot of people get them, there are actually very few upgrades given out. You can always ask at the Port and pay for an upgrade if you do not get one.

We are under the 2 week mark now!

was just pixie dust on my upgrade, everyone blue moon you get lucky. I would still keep your fingers crossed for getting the early seating. A lot of people I hear are able to switch.

I hope the weather holds out for our sailing. it's been pretty warm down here in Florida the past couple of weeks. It was FREEZING when we left and came back from my seven day in December.

Anyone else have room assignments yet?
I'll go ahead and start another role call....

Myself (26F) traveling with a friend (25M)
Deck 6 6650
Second Dining

Happy packing.... pixie dust for those waiting on Docs!

My docs are at my TA's but my agent is not in until tomorrow!! So I have to wait - I do not think I will make and might just have to go and pick them up with her not being there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter