*** January 2019 Thread ***

Tentatively hoping to go Jan 19-27 (over MLK day) 8 nights, but may add 1 or 2 more nights. My girls and I have started planning but still need to get DH buy in. :-)

My girls want to stay in the Nemo rooms at AoA. We stayed in Lion King last time. I might try to sway them to Pop, just so we can save a few $$. But I'd also like to stay at Wilderness Lodge.

Must eat places according to my girls: Garden Grill, O'hana, Chef Mickey, CRT (during the fireworks).

Does anyone know when the January schedule will be coming out?

Here's to hoping I can talk DH into it!!

Tentatively hoping to go Jan 19-27 (over MLK day) 8 nights, but may add 1 or 2 more nights. My girls and I have started planning but still need to get DH buy in. :-)

My girls want to stay in the Nemo rooms at AoA. We stayed in Lion King last time. I might try to sway them to Pop, just so we can save a few $$. But I'd also like to stay at Wilderness Lodge.

Must eat places according to my girls: Garden Grill, O'hana, Chef Mickey, CRT (during the fireworks).

Welcome!!! Packages will be released June 19th

We absolutely loved our stay at AoA-Nemo but I don’t blame you for trying somewhere new/cheaper.

Ah gotcha! It’s on rolling 190 day schedule. Right now it’s at mid December :)

Ugh, that's what I thought. It will come out 10 days before I have to book my ADRs. And I know it's liable to change. I like to stay away from evening EMH because we don't park hop.

Thanks!

Welcome, @AngieInOH! I added you to the roll call with your tentative dates and a TBD for the resort. Happy planning!

I change my "full" reservation to a split stay after ADR date. That way there isn't the half now half later reservation hunting.

That is a really great idea! I wish I would have thought about that before I changed to a split stay...would have made life easier. Lol

JetBlue has released their flights for all of January!!! Now I must wait for Southwest in a couple of weeks to compare! Hopefully southwest comes out with some good prices

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter