January 2008 Code Watch

We are going jan 15-22nd and are staying at POP classic I asked the CM about the free upgrade she said e cant do it because we have the dining plan?? Are there any disounts I can use? She said you cant use any with the dining plan???? Please PM me or LMK. I am getting upset that I had a CM who had no clue, she also said their was no pirate and princess party and this GF photo op did not exist?

Did you see all of the discount codes? There is one for the MYW package with dining (different than the discount code for just MYW with no dining)...

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneypackages.htm#current

Maybe she didn't know that there was a different one for dining? Who knows.

Check the dates for the codes. I just noticed that your dates of travel cover time that the code isn't valid. Maybe that was the problem and the CM couldn't communicate it!

Good luck!

Did you see all of the discount codes? There is one for the MYW package with dining (different than the discount code for just MYW with no dining)...

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneypackages.htm#current

Maybe she didn't know that there was a different one for dining? Who knows.

Check the dates for the codes. I just noticed that your dates of travel cover time that the code isn't valid. Maybe that was the problem and the CM couldn't communicate it!

Good luck!

the 3 days over the weekend are blocked it looks like. does that make a difference?

I need help from you guys!

For a while I was debating whether or not to cancel our ressies for January- my latest thought is that we'll keep them...

I've got my 2 rooms reserved at POP with a AAA discount. No park tickets are bought yet. Probably will be doing the dining plan. (Do I buy that with my tickets? I've never done the DDP before.) Not convinced the DDP is the way to go for us, though.

My question is...what is still available at this point for me as far as discounts go? Anything? HELP!

Thanks.

For a while I was debating whether or not to cancel our ressies for January- my latest thought is that we'll keep them...

I've got my 2 rooms reserved at POP with a AAA discount. No park tickets are bought yet. Probably will be doing the dining plan. (Do I buy that with my tickets? I've never done the DDP before.) Not convinced the DDP is the way to go for us, though.

My question is...what is still available at this point for me as far as discounts go? Anything? HELP!

Thanks.

What are your dates? That will make a difference

Thanks.

Try this link now! You have to book by December 15 to get the code. If you see availability I'd call Disney and see if you can apply the code to your existing reservation. I had originally booked YC with AAA for $276 a night, 15% off rack rate. The code with three day tickets and four nights dining is running me $2773.24, but that is for 2 adults and two kids that are concidered adults by Disney. It seems like a chunk but I think that I'm actually getting a little bit over the AAA discount off the room, so that helps ease it a little bit.

Thanks, Robin. I've still got a lower rate than what is offered at that link.

It looks as though my best deal will be my room and tickets through AAA with no DDP.

Thanks again.

Thanks, Robin. I've still got a lower rate than what is offered at that link.

It looks as though my best deal will be my room and tickets through AAA with no DDP.

Thanks again.

I think AAA can book dining plan too, if that helps.....

So i guess there will be no room only discounts for january :(

I was just checking on the disney website and its showing NO ROOMS other than Wilderness Cabins for Jan 17-23:scared1:

I know its MLK weekend, but we've been there before at this time and it was not crowded at all.

Is there something going on that weekend other than MLK?

I was just checking on the disney website and its showing NO ROOMS other than Wilderness Cabins for Jan 17-23:scared1:

I know its MLK weekend, but we've been there before at this time and it was not crowded at all.

We are going to be there then and now I am really scared too!! This will be our first time and I don't want it to be too crazy!

How many in your party? The Disney website doesn't let you book more than 1 room at a time on line so if you have more than 4 in your group your online options would be limited. I would try calling.

Good luck!

We have our reservations all set, but last week I tried looking online & calling to see if any other options were available for the first 2 nights of our stay (Jan. 18 & 19). At that time the only things available were a few of the concierge rooms at CL, 1 at WL, rooms at POR, that was about it. All of the Values, other Mods were sold out for our party size (4) on those dates, AKL, Poly booked. I just hope if it has to be crowded everyone leaves on MLK Monday!

Am I missing something here or did some several days of posts disappear from this thread?? :confused3

i am there 1/19 - 1/28 and one weekend i believe I heard is a soccer tournament and another is a cheerleader competition.
I am not too concerned I was there in July and handled the Brazilian tours so if I can dot hat I can do anything I think. Also gives me another excuse to go back. :)
I hope I read it wrong though about he 2 competitions.

We've been there in January with the college cheerleaders & they weren't bad--just a little scary doing stunts in the middle of Main St. for pictures with the castle. Last year in January we had the Brazilian tour groups--not bad for the most part if you weren't in line behind them, but we did have a problem with one of the leaders when we ate at Crystal Palace. Hopefully it will be groups like soccer & cheerleaders because I don't think they impact the parks as much.

Just flipped my reservation from POFQ to WL. I got the AP rate at WL, but it's near as good as a discount as I had at POFQ ($99/night vs $175/night). But, I'm happier now and that's priceless, right? :lmao:

hey guys... Just checking again to see if anyone found a room only code ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter