January 13, 2005 Wonder

I received my docs on Christmas Eve. Can't wait!!

We will be cruising for the 9th time for DH and me and the 4th for the kids and 1st for niece. We have two rooms We surprised the kids with the cruise for Christmas yesterday . I did not post because I did not want to talk about it at all so I would not blurt out something and ruin the surprise. They were quite suprised we waited till they opened all there gifts and then told them we hope it was enough since dad got laid of 3 months age (thank God the cruise was all paid for )and they were very grateful and said everything was cool . I then went up stairs and got out 3 suitcases that I had packed with all cruise stuff and gave them to them The were a little confused at first but then figured it out and were very excited we have talk of nothing but cruise since. So we will be there Me 40 ish DH (Birthday boy today 50 ish ) DS 22-DS -19 DD 17-and DN 13. It snowing as I write this so thinking of cruising is so great.

I checked with Disney and they said they are backlogged because of a printing problem, and that my docs should be sent to me today or tomorrow. Won't start the Conga dance until those docs are in my hot little hands!

I called Disney just a few minutes ago and the rep. told me that our docs went out yesterday, so we should have them by Friday, they were sent 3 day! Yea....I CAN'T WAIT!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cheer2: :earboy2: :boat: :rockband: :jumping4: :Pinkbounc :moped: :cloud9: :flower1:

Just trying to get this thread bumped back to the top...we are less than 2 weeks away from sailing!!! :jumping4:

My parents in Florida got theirs yesterday, but I'm still waiting for that UPS truck. But it looks like we all got upgraded from 2 cat 12's to a 9 and a 10. Very excited! To the 2 posters that will have daughters in the club, my DS is 8 as well, we'll see you there (not that he would really care to hang out with girls, but you never know).
Amy

OK guys, here we are 10 days away from boarding...just trying to get this bumped back up to the top!!
Are we going to have a "meeting" or anything onboard?? :earboy2: :boat:

I know what you mean...I'm soooo excited myself...a little overwhelmed right now, but EXCITED!
I can't belive there haven't been more responses to this post though, either there are many DIS'ers going on this trip or the boat's gonna be empty! :earboy2:

We are driving down. We leave on Friday to spend a few days at WDW before the cruise. Sure hope the weather is nice and warm for our CC day! I am really surprised there aren't more dis'ers on this sailing.

I got half of my docs yesterday. UPS appears to have lost my other half. My TA is working with Disney to either get a new set of documents to me by Friday or arrange for port pickup. We leave Sat for WDW. I'm trying to remain calm... I'll probably be hanging out on deck 4 - lounging in one of those comfy chairs and drinking pina coladas if anyone cares to join me!

lionQueen5 said:
I got half of my docs yesterday. UPS appears to have lost my other half. My TA is working with Disney to either get a new set of documents to me by Friday or arrange for port pickup. We leave Sat for WDW. I'm trying to remain calm... I'll probably be hanging out on deck 4 - lounging in one of those comfy chairs and drinking pina coladas if anyone cares to join me!

Oh, bless your heart. I understand you TRYING to remain calm. I can't imagine how I would be freaking out...yikes.
Well, I sure hope to meet up with what DIS'ers will be there..you included! :D Might have to join you for some of those pina coladas!

Thanks for feeling my pain, UGAFan! Ok, I read back through the posts to get reacquainted with everyone that has posted. There are going to be 8 of us.

UGAFan - your husband and my mom share a birthday! Unfortunately I couldn't talk her into going on a cruise to celebrate. Happy Bday to DH!

Lindaejf - did your DH ever decide to join you? I hope so.

Lakely - I have DS7 and DS9, so maybe they can hook up with your son in the clubs.

jkovick - I have D13. Does your nephew like video games? Happy Anniversary!

TerryinNJ - I use to work on a research farm for Schering-Plough close to Allentown.

Beth - you win the prize for the largest group (closely followed by jkovick) - we will recognize you as the rowdy table(s) at dinner!

goofyforwdw - what a great Christmas surprise - how did you ever keep it a secret?

And me LionQueen5 aka Anne. The weatherman is predicting a foot of snow tonight and I can't wait to head South on Sat. Everyone have a wonderful trip!

lionQueen5...
Wow...snow!? I'm sure you are ready to head south. Please have a safe trip!
Too bad you couldn't talk your Mom into cruising with you!
Do you know if the DIS'ers are going to meet up at any point on the cruise??
Look forward to it!

Lionqueen5: we are getting the snow today (Wed). We got a couple of inches overnight, but the big drop is this afternoon and evening right in time for rush hour!!

See you onboard!!

I don't know of an official meeting - where/when should we meet? This is my first cruise so I'm not sure what to suggest. We are planning to arrive at the terminal around 11:30. After we check in and make some rezzies, we will probably eat and then go lounge by the mickey mouse pool. I will be the woman ignoring her 3 sons (13, 9 and 7) who will probably be arguing - but hey maybe not cuz they will be on a Disney cruise and will turn into these incredible children with happy positive attitudes from the time they wake up to the time they lay their sweet heads down on their pillows at night! I can only hope.
As I type away, nine inches of snow have fallen and it doesn't look like it's letting up anytime soon. It is 7 degrees. Now they are saying 15 inches before it's all done. I'm working (ha!) from home today - I'm going to sneak in some packing this afternoon. I just looked at Orlando's forecast - Sat and Sun 80 degrees - hooray!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter