January 13, 2005 Wonder

lionQueen5

Earning My Ears
This will be my family's first cruise. DH, DS (ages 7, 9, 13). I know the 3 day will whiz by, but thought it would be the best for our first time. Hopefully, my friend will take her black belt test in December (instead of Feb) so she can join us in Jan on the Wonder.
Anyone else out there in cyberland going at this time?

My DD (age 7) and I are booked - our first cruise!!! Can't wait! - DH still "thinking about it" - scared to cruise

Our group of 10. 8 Adults, 2 Children (niece will be 10, nephew 12) will be on this cruise. Can't wait til it gets here. DH and I will be celebrating our 10th Anniversary on the 14th. We have previously sailed on the Magic but this is the first DCL cruise for the rest of the group.

Thanks lionQueen5! We are very excited to be able to share our anniversary on a family trip. Are you and your family going to WDW also at that time? We are going to spend a few days there before the cruise. (Can't go to Florida with out going to WDW---it would just seem wrong some how)

Have you started looking at excursions yet? We may just stay on ship in Nassau--maybe wander off for a little shopping, but that may be it. Probably depends on the rest of our group.

Yes, we are going to WDW before and after the cruise. We are from Omaha, NE so want to make the most of this trip since we probably won't have another chance to go again.
Excursions...hmmm. I have thought about the Blue Lagoon Beach Day and the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter and the Pirates of Nassua (non-Disney) http://www.pirates-of-nassau.com/. I have also thought about staying on ship and saving that money to spend on something else! Just give me the sun, water and a pina colada and I'll be happy.

Just wanted to "bump up" this thread and see if we have any more DIS'ers on this cruise!!:D

Just giving this thread a "bump". Anyone else joining us for a trip on the Wonder?

We will be staying at the Polynesian prior to the cruise. Its me, DH, DS (8), DD (4) and my parents joining us for just the cruise portion. This is a Christmas surprise for everyone and I can barely keep it in! See you all then!

Just checked the DCL site and it looks like there aren't too many rooms left. I wonder if we will be sailing at capacity.

Hi gang,
Myself, DH and DD, 2nd grade, just turning 8, will be sailing with you. I used these boards when we went almost 3 years ago to find her a playmate for the "fun zone" "kids' club" or whatever they call it on this ship. Rachel is sometimes a little shy at first, so I try to make a friend for her ahead of time. Maybe my husband and I will get an hour or two of alone time :flower: !!!
Could it be possible????!!!!!

We're flying down Wednesday night and staying at the Raddisson --- that worked beautifully last time.
Heading over to AK Lodge for Sunday and 1/2 of Monday.
Talk to you soon!
:wave2:

Terry in NJ

:boat:
Hi all,
I am just posting this to get back to the top for the weekend.
Any new cruisers or "old" posters around?
:wave:
Ta ta from NJ!
Terry

We are in the home stretch! Only 23 more days until boarding.

My husband and I will be there! This will be our very first cruise and I am estatic about it, to say the least! The day we set sail is my hubby's b-day, so we're pretty psyched about that too. I look forward to meeting some of you there!! :earboy2:

A total of 14 of heading on down! We are staying at AKL form 1/9-1/13.

Terry in NJ my DD just turned 8 and is a bit shy herself. Are you sending your DD to the Lab? I am know sure how Kaite would do there??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter