January 13, 2005 Wonder

Well it's my first cruise as well, so I really don't know how it works either...I was hoping that someone experienced would be aboard and we could get something going so that we could all meet up. If anyone has any suggestions, please post 'em!

I have no suggestion either! Sorry! I will be chasing my two girls and my two neices so look for the chubby maniac chasing a red head and 3 blondes!!!!

Bumbing up to find out how the rest of you enjoyed the trip!!

We had a blast. It was too short! We all thought we need to do a 7 day next time!!

How about that ride in! My hubby and I are still tipsy.

We had a really great time, but weren't bitten by the "let's cruise again" bug. The time did go by really fast. We didn't do any excursions, but my DH and I did a couple massage on the ship and on Castaway Cay - pure heaven!!! We also rented a kayak and a pedal boot with our boys on Castaway Cay - man was that ever a work out on that choppy water! I'm glad the rough ride home was while we were in bed - it rocked me to sleep! I'm also glad I took Bonine. What was your favorite part of the trip?
P.S. Beth, I did approach a woman with 2 red-headed girls on the ship but it wasn't you.

My group had a great trip, but I have to say that I probably won't do the 3 day again. It just felt too rushed. We did the 7 day last year and have decided that with DLC, 7 day is much more relaxed and enjoyable.
That rough night really threw off a couple of people in our group too!! Hope everyone had a good time.

LionQueen5: We had a great trip! I actually have a redhead and a sandy blonde. My blonde spent most of the day at Kids club on Friday and I finally pulled out the redhead after she paged me twice!

We all agreed that a 7 day is the way to go. Either a 7 day cruise or 7 days at the parks. It is too rushed trying to divide up the week, but who knew?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter