Jamie's Journal (comments welcome please!)

Great for your sis! She must be a very strong person! And to be able to enjoy her children with again must be wonderful! I thank God and all else that I have a good marriage. It isn't always easy, but it is working!

Wow! Sounds like works going great too! Happiness everywhere! Yeah!

I was wondering, even tho you may have mentioned, are you seeing someone for your knees? An orthopedic? I am sending some anti-pain thoughts to you. I hope they work. Pain, especially chronic, is rough.

Take care, hug your family, and have a great weekend.

Wendy

That is so exciting for your company, congrats :)

Great job on your eating and water, and it's great you got a good bit of exercise in before your knee acted up. Nice day!

Hope your weekend is going well!

Great news about your company...thats so exciting! And a round of applause for your sister...its got to be really wonderful for her, and the rest of the family, too, to be able to take control as she has. The power of a strong woman is a force not to be reckoned with!

Your excercise commitment is so good...way to go! I hope the knee is feeling better.

Have a great weekend, :goodvibes
Beth

Good Monday morning,

Wow what a week. Life has been crazy, both at home and at work. Just when I think things are going to calm down, they don't. I tried so many times last week to get on and post, I would start and then I would get pulled away. By Friday I had pretty much given up all hope until today. This week is going to be rough as well as I have a team member out on vacation, but I am still hoping that I can get here and at least post in my journal. I will try to get to everyone else, but I can't make any promises. Please know that if I don't make it, I am thinking of each of you and WISHing you success.

I didn't get much exercise in last week, just my walks. I did get on the elliptical one day, but that was it. I think that was the only day I made it home before 7. I did get out of work at 2:15 on Friday but had so many things I needed to get done that I didn't make it home until after 7 that night either. Then by the time I get home, I have hungry puppies and a hungry DH that I need to feed. I am not going to make my May goal, but that is okay. I will make Junes. I don't have anyone taking any vacation, so I should not be working long hours. I WISH I could make Mays, but I won't be able to.

This weekend was nice here, we did get out on the bikes. Saturday we had to take the puppies to the vet to get their heartworm stuff, then we came home and didn't do a whole lot. We did meet some friends downtown and we went for a short ride. The couple that we met just started riding and the girl was a little scared. She wants to get out more but she is afraid to ride. So we went down to them and then took her on a short ride. She did really well. She decided that she was going to come with us on a longer ride on Sunday so that worked out. We got rained on a little bit on Saturday, but honestly it felt good. It was pretty warm here this weekend. At least it didn't pour on us. That would not have been fun. Sunday we met up with about 12 other people and did another ride through the mountains. It was so much fun. I am exhausted today though! I forgot how much riding takes out of you especially when you do it two days in a row, in the mountains. I still need to post a picture of me and my bike, I just forget until I am recapping how much fun we had. We made it home yesterday just in time, about 15 minutes of getting home, the skies opened up and the rain started to come down. It poured at our place for a good while.

Eating has been okay, we did have Sonic on Saturday, I was not cooking. We didn't get home until 6 or so and I was tired and hot. Didn't want to cook, so we went and got Sonic. Not the best choice, I should have cooked but I just didn't want to. Water has been good, I am staying steady at my 100oz each day. Probably a little more on the weekend, as it was hot and we were riding. I tend to drink more water when we are riding.

Well I am off to try and get to other journals, Thanks for stopping by and the kind words for my sister and her kids. I appreciate them!

Have a great day :)

Wow! I'm finally catching up, again!

Glad you knee is better, but hope you have TWO feeling better soon! NOT fun, but the 2nd probably is a result of favoring it & now it wants some sympathy ;) !

Hope work calms down a bit. You mountain ride sounds wonderful!

I'm so glad about your sister. She's had it rough, but must be really strong to be ready to be ready for the divorce & doing so well w/ the 7 kids. I can't even imagine. I'll keep praying!

Have a great week! Take care!! How's the scale???? Mine still STINKS!!

Hi Jamie, you are doing great, one trip to Sonic is not such a bad thing. Sometimes you need to have a splurge and a break from cooking! Glad you got some nice bike rides in this weekend, it was beautiful weather but we didn't get one drop of rain out here! Have a great week!

Hi Jamie
Hope you've had a good weekend & managed to get out on the bikes again.

Good Morning WISH'ers.....what a week. I logged on a couple of times last week and didn't get anything done. Things here were a little crazy with one of my team members being out on vacation. But she is back today so everything should get back to normal. As normal as things can get around here.

Last week was good, food was okay, could have been better, but not horrible. Water was good too, I did stick to 100oz a day so that was good. And the weather helped since it was nice and warm! Exercise, well that was not happening. I was only able to get my walks in, which was about 20 minutes a day. I know I won't make the May challenge, but that is okay. I am going to sign up for Junes (already June...wow!) and I will make that challenge. I know I will.

I will get back to journaling each day now that my life has slowed down. Last week was really busy and I was not getting home until after 7pm, then I had to feed the house.

Not much else going on here, I will update tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for stopping by!

Have a great day :)

Sounds like you have been super busy, Jamie! I'm glad to hear that your co-worker is back and that things are getting back to normal at work. :goodvibes

I'm thinking of joining the June exercise challenge too. Having been sick with a cold for half the month of May really halted my workout progress. I worked out for the first time in two weeks today and it felt good!:yay: Of course, I may not be able to get out of bed tomorrow because I'm too sore though. ;) :lmao:

Hope you have a great week!:hug:

Jamie, good job getting those walks in. You are really doing well at hanging in there with your food and exercise during the stress of your job. That is something to really be proud of! Keep up your good work!

Did you get hail yesterday? We didn't but I saw Coors Field on the news and it looked like a blizzard had it! Gotta love Springtime In Colorado!

Hi Jaimie
Hope life calms down soon!
Well done for getting your walks in :)

Hello Jamie!

With the great weather, the walks are always helpful. Sneak in a few more minutes, and count it towards your other exercises! It is what I do primarily. I also am going to hit the June challenge. Being accountable makes a big difference for me.

I think laundry is calling. I could be wrong, or rather I hope to be wrong! :)

Enjoy the week

Wendy

Hi Jamie:

Just a quick note to say hi, and hope you're doing well. Glad to hear things are calming down for you, and good luck getting in all your exercise. I know you'll do it!

Beth

Good Tuesday morning,

Just when I think life is calming down, it's gets crazy again. I have to share, I received some really good news here at work yesterday. As most of you should remember I work with Moron #1 and Moron #2. Well Moron #2 was suppose to be retiring soon, but she would not tell anyone when. She finally told us yesterday and her last day is June 29!!!! I about came out of my skin when she told me. Of course I had to remain professional, but I was so excited. She is such a pain. Now I just need Moron #1 to go away. Not thinking that is going to happen though. Some day maybe.

Things have been good the last few days, outside of crazy busy! DH is away on a business trip and I thought things would be quite around the house, boy was I wrong. He has me doing 50 million things for him. Stuff that he would normally do and not me, but since he is gone, I get to do all those things. He should be back on Friday night so that will be nice. He left Sunday. The poor puppies sure miss their daddy. Haley is particular. She is such a daddy's girl! She waits for him to come down the stairs in the morning and he isn't.

Food has been....well not that great. I have not eaten a whole lot, just things that are not good. I went grocery shopping Sunday after I dropped DH off at the airport, and I got things that I probably should not have. I got stuff to make lasagna but not one ounce of it was healthy. Normally I buy wheat pasta, low fat cheese, etc., nope not this time. So I feel a little off, but I can't dwell. I even bough Reeses Pieces. I :love: those. I was eating them last night and before I knew it half the box was gone. So I put them down and walked away. Then I picked them back up and threw them away. I decided that I didn't really need them. I need to get back on the wagon and stop driving it. However the scale has not moved. At least as of Sunday. I will weight myself again Thursday and see what the outcome is. As I have said before, I would gladly take a small gain, just to know that something is going on. I would much prefer a loss, but that won't happen.

Water and exercise have been good. Well the water part at least. I have been getting in 100oz a day and the exercise, well just my walking. But at least it's something. I need to get out there and join the June challenge. I will make my goal this month. I will!!!! I did mow the lawn on Sunday, it took me an hour to do the front and the back yard, so I am going to count that as well.

Well I am off to other journals. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Jamie :)

Woohoo Jamie!:woohoo:

That is great news about work! I know that you have been waiting for Moron # 2 to retire for awhile now. ;) Shall we have a journal party? party: I'll bring the music since my DH works with a DJ! I think we'll start with the song Celebration by Kool and the Gang....:dance3:

Yahoo! This is your celebration
Yahoo! This is your celebration

Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)
Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now

Celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration
We gonna celebrate and have a good time

It's time to come together
It's up to you, what's your pleasure

Everyone around the world
Come on!

Yahoo! It's a celebration
Yahoo!

Celebrate good times, come on!
It's a celebration
Celebrate good times, come on!
Let's celebrate

We're gonna have a good time tonight
Let's celebrate, it's all right
We're gonna have a good time tonight

Baby...

We're gonna have a good time tonight (Ce-le-bra-tion)
We're gonna have a good time tonight (Ce-le-bra-tion)

Yahoo!:woohoo:

I hope your week goes by quickly so that before you know it, your DH will be home.:goodvibes

Have a great week, Jamie!:hug:

Absolutely mowing the lawn counts! You will make this exercise challenge and you will get off this weight plateau. It gets so frustrating I know! That is so cute about Haley missing your dh, they really do love their families. I am dreading going off and leaving my pups, Daisy in particular, for two weeks. I feel more nervous than I thought I would:guilty: . I had Reeses Pieces over the weekend when I went and saw POTC again (gotta love that scene with Will you mentioned in my journal, oh my! :love: ). I think those candies are the invention of some anti weight loss demon! At least you threw yours out, I sucked down the whole package watching the movie!

Jamie, I would count the lawn as work. Heck, I count the hours I did spend on scrubbing floors and carpets. I think window washing should count. Especially with all that stretching you have to do! :rotfl:

Glad Moron #2 will be gone. Then maybe #1 will be easier to handle. Throw a party and know work can be great! :woohoo: I try to convince myself of that when I am having one of those days when work isn't on my list of priorities. Wait, that may be too often! :goodvibes It is only because I love being home with the family and such. Oh well. If I am to remain a traveler to WDW, work it must be. The Mouse demands money to keep bringing me all that happiness and magic. Ahhh...it is so worth it!

Keep on going!

Wendy

Hi Jamie, hope things are going well! And I must say, I am so glad Moron #2 is leaving very soon! May Moron #1 follow in her footsteps very soon herself! Hope you have a great weekend, looks like it will be a nice one around here!

Hi jaimie
Great news moron #2 is off :)
How did Thursday's WI go?
Hope your having a great weekend :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter