JAMBO! The Murphy's are LIVE from WDW & AKL 3/18-3/27

Thank you! I've already read them and they are fab!

We've stayed at the GF before, one in a standard non CL room and last year in RPC which was amazing. We were going to stay there again on the bounceback at Christmas but got SL for $2000 cheaper. I've heard great reports about it. Ideally I'd like to stay at all the CL resorts - we're in the UK and can realistically only get to WDW three times a year at the most. We also have DVC so need to use our points too.

I love all the info and advice on the board.

I'll just be in a non-CL room next trip. But any stay at the GF is always magical! :)

I'll just be in a non-CL room next trip. But any stay at the GF is always magical! :)

The GF is a dream come true !

Have you ever stayed at the VGF ?

We have and I loved that also. We had a MK view and seeing the fireworks from the balcony was a delight !

The GF is a dream come true !

Have you ever stayed at the VGF ?

We have and I loved that also. We had a MK view and seeing the fireworks from the balcony was a delight !

No I haven't, but I've heard some of my DVC friends say it is tough to find availability there. :)

Friends stayed in the VGF in a 1 bedroom and we went to visit. The villa was amazing. I'd love to stay in one. We own at AKL but usually use our points for the BWV although this summer we're using them for the Disneyland in California - not the best use of the points but I had a years worth left.

5:00 appetizer bedlam! Lol :scared:
I can confirm they no longer offer children's food. No pb&j, no chicken nuggets, etc. They have two hot items, a stew and a falafel. Also various crudités, hummus, cheeses, etc.

Good to know but disappointing!

On a completely unrelated topic, where did your son get that Darth Vader with a Mickey bar t-shirt - love it!

I'm playing catch-up so my questions are on a bit of a delay, lol!

Your trip report has me so excited for our trip! AKL looks so beautiful - thanks for sharing! And your pictures were all gorgeous - the parks almost unreal they looked so beautiful! Happy belated birthday, looks like you had a wonderful celebration!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter