#JAMbalaya #Pandamonium WDW Marathon Weekend 2019 Report! (Updated: 2/27/19)

First off, you didn't include our amazing group finish line photo, I'm offended.
Secondly, that picture of you trying to open your door with your costume is my favorite and I can't believe you left it off!
Finally, what did I tell you about the cheerleader pose Panda! And there wasn't even anyone behind you in that Shenanigans pictures!!

First off, you didn't include our amazing group finish line photo, I'm offended.
Secondly, that picture of you trying to open your door with your costume is my favorite and I can't believe you left it off!
Finally, what did I tell you about the cheerleader pose Panda! And there wasn't even anyone behind you in that Shenanigans pictures!!
Dang it I had it uploaded as part of the post too!

IMG_3093 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I am just used to the cheerleader pose... I am short so...

I did not realize you were in my corral for the 10K! Man, I wish I had realized that ... I probably would not have chilled with you before the race because I was super nervous about being swept and wanted to be at the very front of the corral. But still ... you must have passed me at some point during the race. Probably while I was in like for Ralph and Vanellope (good call skipping that one ... the line sucked). I'm still sad I didn't get to see the MB costume in person.

Also ... if there is a picture of you trying to open your room door with your costume, I would like to please see that. Thank you.

I did not realize you were in my corral for the 10K! Man, I wish I had realized that ... I probably would not have chilled with you before the race because I was super nervous about being swept and wanted to be at the very front of the corral. But still ... you must have passed me at some point during the race. Probably while I was in like for Ralph and Vanellope (good call skipping that one ... the line sucked). I'm still sad I didn't get to see the MB costume in person.

Also ... if there is a picture of you trying to open your room door with your costume, I would like to please see that. Thank you.
Yeah I probably did pass you at that point. Jenna has the photo of me.

Finally catching up! Looks like you guys all had so much fun! You take such great pictures, I got so engrossed I forgot I was at work - felt like I was right there! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter