#JAMbalaya #Pandamonium WDW Marathon Weekend 2019 Report! (Updated: 2/27/19)

rteetz

DIS Veteran
Howdy Folks!

IMG_2826 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

It is time for another rteetz runDisney trip report! For those that don't know me I am Ryan. I moderate the Rumors and News board, am a DIS contributor, once in a blue moon podcaster, college student, Disney fanatic, and much more! I tend to have an extremely busy life but I like staying busy. If you want to check out any of my previous reports they are linked in my signature below.

For this report I am back for my 5th consecutive Marathon Weekend! I first started out with the Walt Disney World 10K in 2015 and since then I have been hooked by the race community and specifically runDisney community. I have developed so many friendships from this that have truly shaped me into a better person.

I was solo in terms of my room and flying from the great state of Wisconsin but much of the trip I was with other people having an incredible time.

I stayed at Pop Century again for this trip which is a good option. I definitely missed some of my deluxe accommodations this go around but I made it work and have nothing negative to say about Pop.

The title is in reference to some fun things that happened before and during this trip so stay tuned for more on that.

Without any more nonsense let's get this party started!

can't wait to read your newest trip report. I am enjoying the marathon through your eyes.

I'm just here for the panda mask.

Also ... forgot to tell you this ... I saw you during the marathon. It was one of the out and backs. I was going out and you were going back and I caught a glimpse of a Team Shenanigans shirt and realized it was you. I just didn't want to scream because I of my throat. So that makes two times on Sunday that I saw you and didn't say anything. I'm basically terrible at interacting with other people.

can't wait to read your newest trip report. I am enjoying the marathon through your eyes.

Welcome!

Oh.
Good.
God.

I better be represented warmly and accurately in this thing ...

Well.....

popcorn:: Yay! Following along!

Welcome!

following.... let's see how this turns out.

It could turn out a few different ways...

I'm just here for the panda mask.

Also ... forgot to tell you this ... I saw you during the marathon. It was one of the out and backs. I was going out and you were going back and I caught a glimpse of a Team Shenanigans shirt and realized it was you. I just didn't want to scream because I of my throat. So that makes two times on Sunday that I saw you and didn't say anything. I'm basically terrible at interacting with other people.

I still have the mask believe it or not...

No worries but glad we still did see each other at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter