• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"i've always wanted to..." thread

This one girl that was younger than I was forced me in the boys bathroom. I was about..in what..? 4th grade back then. She had a really tight squeeze on my hand, so we ran through the bathroom. When we got out, a libarian was like "Why are you guys over here?" So we got in trouble, the day care person didn't say anything though. xD

:rotfl:

See Aurora Borealis (Northern lights, if you didn't know)
Go cliff diving
Wear a Cinderella dress

I have always wanted to meet Zach Efron. Yeah that would be awesome!!!!!:rolleyes:

IAWT go on a pantsing streak in some high class hotel :rotfl: anyone in my way.. WILL BE PANTSED IMMEDIATLY! no survivors! :rotfl:

I've always wanted to go to the mall...by myself. Its huge and it would be so much fun if I can go wherever I want..when I want to! :D

I've always wanted to be at a dance where everyone starts dancing like they're in Grease. Yes, I know...weird, but I've thought that since 1st grade haha

I've always wanted to be completely 100% myself at school and not have people judge me.

I've always wanted to be a CSI for a day.

I've always wanted to have one of those fake baby dolls that cry and you have to take care of them.

I've always wanted to be dance in the rain.

I've always wanted to be in marching band.
I got that.

Now I want to be drum major.

I've always wanted to go in the boys bathroom.
I've always wanted to shop in a mall that had absolutely no people in it.

Hm,I can't think of anymore right now.

My friend, works at Tim Horton's so she cleans the mens bathroom out sometimes.
Anyways, I went in there once when another two people were cleaning and their favorite thing to do? Flush the urinals. Like wth.

I have always wanted to...

Have Queen party

sing "Shout" (tears for fears) out of tune in front of the whole entire school at the football game

Dance like there is no tomorrow out in the streets

Sing in front of people ( i always get nervious and my voice shakes )

see what its like to be a guy for a week

Live in the past

Remember things i wish i could remember

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter