• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"i've always wanted to..." thread

life of the party

<font color=darkorchid>hellokitty, target, and rac
Ok well i've been thinking about things i've always really wanted to do and i thought well "heyy maybe other disers have the same wacky dreams!':lmao: .

SO share them here!!

I've always wanted to go to the girls bathroom and find the BLANKEST stall door and write a LOOOOONG rant about somebody i hate that takes up the ENTIRE door:rotfl: . Could you imagine walking into the bathroom to take a tinkle and you find a LOOOOONG rant about somebody? :rotfl:

I've always wanted to being in Disney and just out of no where start dancing

I always wanted to once know what it is like to go tinkle standing up in one of those boys room tinkle things.:lmao:

I wanted to stay on the bathroom theme

I've always wanted to live in a genies bottle. they always look SOOO cool on TV!! xD

I wounder if you could look in the phone book for one. And it would say like "As seen on T.V.!"

XD:rotfl: :rotfl:

I've always wanted to go in the boys bathroom.
I've always wanted to shop in a mall that had absolutely no people in it.

Hm,I can't think of anymore right now.

I had the chance to once.
when i was like 6.
for this dance thing school fundraiser idk.
and my leader person was lik
OK now everybody go to the potty
and there was a long line for the girls so she sed
you guys can go into the boys one nobodys here
and i was lik EWW NO! and waited 5 minutes in the linexD

Sonya maybe me and you can go to the boys bathroom together and use one of the tinkle toilets they have. That is something I have always wanted to do. It is so funny I have tried to stand up and pee pee once before over the regular toilet and it wasn't much of a great success.:lmao:

I have tried to stand up and pee pee once before over the regular toilet and it wasn't much of a great success.:lmao:

I HAVE tried that! haha I thought I was the only one!!

Honestly I've always wanted to be a dog for a day. Like my dog is so pampered, he just sleeps, and eats, and runs ALL day!

Well, I plan on making a list "Things to do before im 30".
I plan on accomplishing those things.

yeah I think it would be cool to be a dog for a day! I
can only imagin how my dog feels!! Look at her isn't she cute!!!:cutie:

Ive always wanted to meet Miley Cyrus =]]

I had the chance to once.
when i was like 6.
for this dance thing school fundraiser idk.
and my leader person was lik
OK now everybody go to the potty
and there was a long line for the girls so she sed
you guys can go into the boys one nobodys here
and i was lik EWW NO! and waited 5 minutes in the linexD
This one girl that was younger than I was forced me in the boys bathroom. I was about..in what..? 4th grade back then. She had a really tight squeeze on my hand, so we ran through the bathroom. When we got out, a libarian was like "Why are you guys over here?" So we got in trouble, the day care person didn't say anything though. xD

I've always wanted to just be able to sing a kelly clarkson song or a coyote ugly song on stage infront of the whole school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter