It's Thursday - where'd everyone go and who are you

I'll play
Tammy 42 from Newport News, VA. Dh and I have been married 4 years and while he has a dd from his first marriage, we don't have any children together. Unless you count my beloved Petey Joseph who's 4 years old and my adorable fur son. We also have a handsome long haired black cat.

Right now I'm employed by a major greeting card company but this fall I'm going back to school for dental assisting, something I've wanted to do since high school but never did. I'm also dillegently battling ovarian cancer. A good attitude makes all the difference. :woohoo:

I enjoy all sorts of crafting like knitting, crochet, painting and I'm teaching myself some rudimentary sewing. I am just getting into gardening too. And of course I'm really into Disney. It all started with a trip to Disneyland Paris and I've been obsessed ever since. :wave:

:wave2: Hi everyone. Nice to read your intros. Shugardrawers - in my world, fur babies count!

Ppppiglet - Never been on a cruise - it's on my long list of things to do.

Mickey Fanatic - sounds like an interesting job. I love visiting Toronto - it's a great city and I remember Burlington (briefly)

vanyel said:
:wave2: Hi everyone. Nice to read your intros. Shugardrawers - in my world, fur babies count!

Ppppiglet - Never been on a cruise - it's on my long list of things to do.

Mickey Fanatic - sounds like an interesting job. I love visiting Toronto - it's a great city and I remember Burlington (briefly)

Make sure a cruise is on the top of that long list! :teeth:

PigletFairy said:
Hello :yay: My name is Irasema (ear-a-see-ma) and i am originally from chihuahua, mexico now in west alabama (what?) i know, i know!
I am 25 and married to DH fro less than a year but have been with him for almost 8 (how did that happen??)
We have 2 stinky dogs, Hermi an over-grown 40 lb puppy and Marlou a recently shaved diva.
I am a graphic designer and DH is some sort of computer geek hehe! We are going to WDW in Sept for our VERY late honeymoon and cannot wait :woohoo: My hobbies are everything manual: beading, scrapbooking, painting (canvas or anything that lets itself be painted), reading, shopping (especially for scrapbook paper), watching tv. I have done crochet, cross stiching, sewing, yada yada yada :sad2: I consider myself crafty and i have supplies for everything and anything you would like to make! Any questions? popcorn::

Hi - I am in Alabama also. Always good to meet someone else who loves the Mouse!

Sandy

Just found ya :)

I'm Linda, 29yrs old. Just got remarried in April during our Disney trip! Absolute Disney fanatic. Have a ds5 who is the most adorable child in the world!! Been to WDW, DL, and DCL but not enough!! Got married at WDW first time but that's a whole other story! Have tons of creative memories and love to scrap!! Live in Mansfield, OH but work for a telecommunications company in Columbus. DH is retiring from the military this month. Yes, he's 44 he does the cooking, cleaning, and watches my ds. How lucky is that?!!! He is wonderful to us!! Glad to have found you guys :thumbsup2

I'm Jenn

31.... I think, I'm loosing count :p
Mom to 2 growing girls, 7 and 12
Very happily married, my DH is my everything
Full time and I mean FULL time draftsman - which is getting harder and harder with my DD's growing
currently in No Cal, but desperately trying to sell our house and move to Idaho so I can homeschool my oldest and be a family. DH an I work opposite shifts and it's awful

I LOVE scrapbooking. All of my stuff is in storage right now, until we get the house sold and it's horrible :guilty:

I also enjoy hiking, climbing, cooking and wine culture

I've been to Disneyland at least 25 times, did the 7 day Western Disney Cruise last year and stayed in WDW for 2 nights...that was torture! I can't wait to go back and see the rest of it. Going to Epcot was a life long dream of mine and that's all we had time for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter