It's the final countdown.... Or final poll rather. POLL IS CLOSED!

Pick which dates you want for the 4th annual Girls-only trip?

• March 31 - April 4

• April 14 - 18

• No preference, just tell me when to go and I'm there!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
Okay ladies, we are down to the final two. Why do I feel like Ryan Seacrest on American Idol?

Anyway, these are your top two vote getters from our first poll:
March 31 - April 4
April 14 - 18

Once again this will be a public poll and everyone will be able to see who voted and for which dates, and you may only vote once.
It IS open to anyone who is considering attending the 4th annual Girls-only trip. BUT we would appreciate it if you please do not vote if you will not be at least 18 years old, and if you are not seriously planning on attending the trip. :flower3:

I WILL accept votes from any nonDISers which includes friends and family members planning on attending the trip. If they would like to cast a vote, post for them which dates they want and I will manually add their vote at the end. Thank you.

This is a short poll, no sense it dragging it on, and it will be final. Whatever dates win, will be our new trip dates!! So exciting!!!
Now.......... get voting ladies!!! :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1:

And Beth can you add a vote for my mom as well. Thanks! :) (For the April date of course) ;) duh! Almost forgot

It might also be a nice idea if you are going to vote because you are planning on joining the trip that you also post a quick hi and introduce yourself, rather than just a vote :thumbsup2

I'm in and my marauding brats will not be here.

Hi, I'm Stacie, I like walks in the park, picnic lunches... oops, wrong board ;)

It might also be a nice idea if you are going to vote because you are planning on joining the trip that you also post a quick hi and introduce yourself, rather than just a vote :thumbsup2

Good idea. We don't bite!! Say hello, especially if you are planning to be hanging out with us. Even if your dates don't win, we are a pretty friendly bunch. :goodvibes

But do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain??

NO RAIN!!! We've had more rain here in January & February then we had all last year!!! I didn't move to Phoenix to see rain all the time!!!

But I do like pina coladas, as well as Mike's lemonade and margaritas :drinking1

Final! Done, done, done. Put a fork in me, I am so done with this. LOL Whatever wins, is when we will be there, for better or worse.

I prefer med well to done, well done, thanks, oh wait we are not talking about steak....

finger? I don't get it? Sign language? Ok I know I am dumb but clue me in. I hate when I don't get jokes. But I DO agree. I am DONE too! If this doesn't work out NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR again! D-O-N-E

I prefer things MY way. Girls rule, boys drool!!

Hmmmm........... what to do, what to do......

Being this far out, I can go anytime really, but looking at the two dates I realized they both have blackout dates, both have the potential for hot weather (or even rain for that matter), and both will have Spring breakers in the park at that time. Sooooo. I guess I will pick the Food and Wine dates then.

Not that I'm much of a foodie, at least not fancy foods, and I don't drink wine at all, but between the two I guess it makes more sense to have more options of things to do. Maybe they will offer something yummy to eat that isn't expensive and that I can actually pronounce. :lmao:

I voted for the later April dates because, even though it is over a year away, I know there is no way I could come during the other time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter