It's that time already!!!

hunny - u deserve it - i remember when u came back sayin how much ud love to stay in dlh - and then finally ur dream came true!!!!!!!!
hope its as magical as u expect & deserve - really hope its the best for u both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww - you did it again!! You should work for disney!!! :hug:

Thanks SO much.

Torsie have a great time and I'll be checking for your live report from the DLH :goodvibes

Will do!! :)

I'll probably just do a very mini live TR and then a more involved one once I have photos and stuffwhen I get back. :)

Either way I shall keep in touch!! :)

Have a magical time in your Pink Palace, Princess Torsie and Prince Jack pixiedust:

Have a great time!! Think of me when you're in the California Grill!

Bob xoxoxox

Morning Everyone!!!!!

I hope you're all sleeping still, but I am up and getting ready to leave. Just checking all the wind and rain down here wont prevent us from getting to St Pancras - all seems OK at the minute.

Speak from the DLH tonight!

Oh, and - I slept all night!!! Result! SHould make for a much happier first Disney day!!!

I am there by now!! :)

In the DLH lobby as we speak. :) Having a super duper magical time!!

yey i hope its everything you wanted and more. how cold is it?? tell me the truth i can handle it lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter