• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's that time already!!!

i am so excited for you so i cant imagine how excited you are lol

One cheerleader all on his own.

Hes so lonely he may keep popping on here today to say hello so watch out for him Torsie

:cheer2:

Hee! Poor cheerleader!

I've never been happy to see someone who has no friends!

Until today!!!

Can you fit in a carry on joolz? If yes, get on down to surrey!

So jealous. :sad1:

So so jealous. :sad1: :sad1:

So so so jealous. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Been on the boards for three hours while DB has been asleep and now absolutely can't wait for my trip.
I may have to finish my trip report from August so Squizz can post it.

Have a fantastic time! Hope it doesn't quite literally rain on your parade!

Bon voyage. :wave2:

Hee! Poor cheerleader!

I've never been happy to see someone who has no friends!

Until today!!!

Can you fit in a carry on joolz? If yes, get on down to surrey!

I am reasonably flexible and certainly willing to give it a try.:rotfl2:

Hope you don't mind me joinging this happy thread too! I've only got 9 more sleeps now till I'm back with the mouse!!
Hope you have a good time!!!

torsie - have the most magical time - i know how much this trip means to u (and jack of course!!)
cant wait to hear all about it - just enjoy and be a princess in her castle!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes

yey its almost time. i cant wait for you to go and come back so i can hear all about it!!!!

torsie - have the most magical time - i know how much this trip means to u (and jack of course!!)
cant wait to hear all about it - just enjoy and be a princess in her castle!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes
Awww, that is so lovely!! Made me well up! :hug:

Hope you don't mind me joinging this happy thread too! I've only got 9 more sleeps now till I'm back with the mouse!!
Hope you have a good time!!!
Yay!!! 9 sleeps will go super fast!! :)

Just wanted to pop on before we watch a movie and wish you a great great trip. :cool1:

Hope you have a magical and romantic time and I am so looking forward to reading all about it when you get back.

Awww, that is so lovely!! Made me well up! :hug:

hunny - u deserve it - i remember when u came back sayin how much ud love to stay in dlh - and then finally ur dream came true!!!!!!!!
hope its as magical as u expect & deserve - really hope its the best for u both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter