It's "Countdown Time"!! Food and Wine Festival in October!

As you can see from my signature, we are F&W junkies as we go just about every October. Now that summer will be leaving us, I am focused on getting through the next 6 weeks at work so I can go to my happy place.

We are going real low key this year. The weekend we arrive we are just going to relax at the resort....pool, golf, and eating out. Then we plan to hit EPCOT as much as possible over the week to check out the bands, eat, and enjoy the F&W. We will make our stops in the other parks to hit some of our favorite rides, but our focus will be EPCOT:cool1:

As you can see from my signature, we are F&W junkies as we go just about every October. Now that summer will be leaving us, I am focused on getting through the next 6 weeks at work so I can go to my happy place.

We are going real low key this year. The weekend we arrive we are just going to relax at the resort....pool, golf, and eating out. Then we plan to hit EPCOT as much as possible over the week to check out the bands, eat, and enjoy the F&W. We will make our stops in the other parks to hit some of our favorite rides, but our focus will be EPCOT:cool1:
You sound very much like me! These next 6 weeks are going to go by so slow! :dance3:

21 more days to go until I'm in my "happy place"! party:

That sounds so much better than 3 weeks!!! :rotfl:

12 more sleeps until I'm in my happy place. :banana::banana:

Anyone leaving this week??

12 more sleeps until I'm in my happy place. :banana::banana: Anyone leaving this week??

My husband and I will be at SSR in 10 days. We can't wait. We are in our mid sixties and our son made us big fans of WDW 3 years ago and this will be our 2nd trip this year and a 3rd one will come in Dec. I can hardly sleep at night I'm so excited. I hope you have a wonderful trip!

My husband and I will be at SSR in 10 days. We can't wait. We are in our mid sixties and our son made us big fans of WDW 3 years ago and this will be our 2nd trip this year and a 3rd one will come in Dec. I can hardly sleep at night I'm so excited. I hope you have a wonderful trip!

I so can relate! We're in the same age group, however sometimes I have to remind myself :rotfl: This is a Mommy Only Trip and I can't wait. I love SSR! Do check out the new spa! But for this time of year I stay at the Boardwalk especially if I'm alone. Love the closeness to Epcot and the Studios.

3 trips.... I'm jealous! I had hip surgery in April so that killed my spring/summer trip. But after this trip I won't be back until early next year.

Here's wishing you and hubby a "magical trip" and safe one!

9 more days! When do you arrive? October 6 for me!pixiedust:

Next Friday for me, should be at SSR by mid afternoon.

Also doing a "mom trip"!
How wonderful!! I'll be there two days after you!

Aren't "solo" trips fun?? When I tell people I'm going to WDW alone they always look so surprised!! :confused3 I think this is the PERFECT place to vacation alone.

Have a fantastic time! :cheer2:

How wonderful!! I'll be there two days after you!

Aren't "solo" trips fun?? When I tell people I'm going to WDW alone they always look so surprised!! :confused3 I think this is the PERFECT place to vacation alone.

Have a fantastic time! :cheer2:

This will be my 2nd solo trip to WDW, and yes I get the :scratchin look too.

Sailed solo on NCL Epic last year, that really had people thinking I was nuts. DH thinks it's good that I get away by myself once a year, since I get stuck holding down the fort when he travels on business. Though it's not that hard with 17/12 yr olds, but shhh don't tell him!

You have a great time also and enjoy the "you time"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter