It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

2 people from Staten Island. I'll be following.
Happy this will be a spoiler thread also.

1 token old guy. LOL

I really liked his pre-season interview with Ika Wong with ET Canada. I hope he connects with the other houseguests enough to get through the first couple of weeks and goes far.

As a side note, I hate that I am only a couple of years younger than the OLD guy...LOL

The cast is typical but it looks like some fun characters. Fingers crossed it's a good/fun season.

Thoughts on the houseguests so far? Isabella seems a little annoying, but I like everyone else...right now.

Which one is Isabella? I really don't dislike anyone yet but there seems to be some strong personalities and that turns me off instantly. I am always wrong on the first night so I have to give it a few shows.

Isabella
65212af919f3b094_bb21_isabellaw_800x1000.jpg

The truck driver is always shouting. It’s like nails on a chalkboard to me.

The old guy always gets the shaft. I wish they would put at least 3 older people in to even out the playing field just a bit.

The truck driver is always shouting. It’s like nails on a chalkboard to me.

The old guy always gets the shaft. I wish they would put at least 3 older people in to even out the playing field just a bit.
I was getting on to say the same thing about the truck driver. Already over him!

I agree. They need to add more than one older person. Of course the young ones would want him out first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter