It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

Veto used on Cliff and Ovi is up... - would he be able to use his power at this point? Seems odd if theyd allow it without giving the new nominations a chance at veto... hmmm.

Veto used on Cliff and Ovi is up... - would he be able to use his power at this point? Seems odd if theyd allow it without giving the new nominations a chance at veto... hmmm.
I don't think he can use it. At least, that is not the impression I get from the spoiler website I read last night.

It can only be used at nomination ceremony. He was put up during veto ceremony, so I believe he cannot use it. Honestly, have any of these powers ever worked. Last year not one worked, actually only one was even used and Katelyn couldn't even put a child's puzzle together and now it looks like Ovi will leave the house with this power. His only hope is probably to come clean about the power and promise to use it to help them.

Well Julie told the first guy that left "you're out for now", so Ovi may get the chance to get back in, minus the power I guess, but back will be good.

Well Julie told the first guy that left "you're out for now", so Ovi may get the chance to get back in, minus the power I guess, but back will be good.

People are wondering if David will go against whoever gets voted out on Wednesday.

They said it would be something we've never seen before so I don't know that it would be a battle back but I can't think of how else they are going to include him in the show...host the HOH comp? Ha!!

Is Ovi still the one going home tonight?

Unfortunately it looks that way. He has told people of his power to try to keep himself in there, the problem is he has told too many people and made promises to those people to use it for them. Of course people compare notes and realize he has promised this to half the house. What he should have done was told maybe 2 people, told them not to say he has the power but to just convince everyone to keep him and in return he would help either of them out with his power if need be.

Love this twist, oh the awkwardness this is going to create, I hope they do it all season long!

Apparently Jack has rounded everyone up and said anyone who talks to Ovi/David about game will be put on the block 🙄

Jack and Jackson tentatively agreed on putting up Jessica and Kemi, with Kat renom if needed, saying they said didn't want anyone evicted now who'd have a good chance at winning comeback comp (Nick), because that person will be bitter and wanting payback. David and Ovi, whose pics are both grayed out on the photo wall, compared a few notes. David said he didn't believe everyone's as kumbaya as it seemed, but Ovi said they're all super close to each other. Cliff ignored Jack's request and game talked to Ovi, and so did Nicole separately, and later the three of them together. Ovi later told us he felt most betrayed by Jack and Tommy, and he'll be more careful going forward, putting most of his trust in Cliff and Nicole.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!