IT'S 6 IN THE MORNING! A 24hr, SWW,Birthday Adventure--Updated 1/25x3!!!-FINISHED

Desserts were up next, and maybe the server felt like she needed to redeem herself, as she brought out both the cobbler, and the kids cone cupcakes!

Thank goodness because I was going to ask for them as well, bahaha! I PROMISE YOU, I was not the “needy guest” tonight, it may sound like it, but I’ve been serving for 6 years, I know the drill! Jenna really enjoyed the cobbler, while Victoria & I were ALL about the cupcake cones! Seriously though, those things were AMAZING!!! There’s just something about Disney cupcakes that makes them amazing.

We had to wait a little bit for the bills (are you surprised at this point?) and we discovered that they weren’t offering the cast member discount because the restaurant wasn’t rotating that night. Bonus of waiting, Chip came by AGAIN! Seriously love those boys. He leaned over on the ledge behind me and kinda just played with my hair for a little bit, bahaha, and we took a selfie.

FINALLY, we headed out of the Garden Grille. My thoughts on it: well, I would DEFINITELY go again, yes, the service was just horrible, and everything took a LONG time to come out, but the experience and food overall were absolutely amazing. I know we definitely could have had a rotten time if the characters weren’t as good as they were, but we really enjoyed them, and had fun watching them with everyone else. It was honestly a really fun time, and the food was delicious, we definitely left there with some SERIOUS food babies #sofull.

Jenna & I had missed our last fasp pass (it was SSE, so no one’s worried) but it was late enough it was pretty much time for Illuminations, so Victoria walked with us up until Canada, where she left to head over to Hollywood Studios for Fantasmic (she had some high school friends over there!). Jenna & I found a spot against the railing in Canada for the show, which was fitting.

We both enjoyed the show, Jenna a heck of a lot more than I did. I don’t know why, but Illuminations just doesn’t do it for me….it leaves me wanting more! It’s lovely and all, and sometimes thinking about it when I have the music playing makes me emotional, but that’s about it. I mean, Wishes has like, 5 parts in it that TEAR MY HEART APART (Ariel’s “I wish I could be part of that world” Peter’s “off to Neverland”, the “hu-ho, it’s the blue fairy” and the finale) and Fantasmic is just a glass cage of emotion during the Finale, and Illuminations is lucky if it leaves me with a smile on my face…bahaha!!! #sorrynotsorry

Once out to the bus stops, we noticed the line was MUCH shorter for AoA, and the bus was there right then, so we hopped on over there to trek across the big blue world before getting back over to Pop. As we were headed back towards the path, we saw just the CUTEST little family ever in front of us. They had two little blonde girls, one of them wearing a blue dress, and one wearing a yellow dress, the blue dressed one was older, and the yellow dressed one was FAR derpier….so clearly we had found ourselves in kid form & it was just adorable!

We got back to Pop, and Jenna decided she was wiped, and was going straight to bed, I however, had plans! I had a meet up with a tumblr friend, Amber! She had done her college program in entertainment (fur) recently, and we’d been following each other for a while over the course of the year and eventually became facebook friends! She has been trying and trying to get BACK into the Disney entertainment family, but it is proving to be very difficult! She’d just moved back down to Florida on her own and accepted a job as photopass while continueing to try to get back into entertainment.

Amber & her roommate Katy were meeting me down at the 90’s pool for a quick hangout, we’d talked of drinks or swimming but by the time we all got there it was just too late lol. It was absolutely fantastic to get to meet them both, Amber’s such a fantastic, warm, kind hearted girl I was so happy I FINALLY got to meet her. We shared stories of Disney, a lot about when she was working for the mouse (like one time she was hanging with the Munks and went and got a churro….or the time a munk threw a bun across GG….bahaha!). She’s been fit for face multiple times recently, but the need is just not high enough for that character right now, which is super sad, because she’s LEGITIMATELY PERFECT.

We had a really good time, and I was super glad I got the chance to hang out with them for a bit. Katy works over at Universal, and she was super amazing & nice as wlel, and added me on facebook later that night too! As it turns out, Amber has recently moved back home, but is headed back to school involving dentistry!

I said good bye, there were hugs all around, and I headed up to the room where I as quietly as possible got into bed, as we had a big day ahead of us!

Pop is the proper word. Don't let them trick you into calling it soda.

Bummer about GG not rotating and the sucky service :( But at least the food was good and the characters sound great.

Gaaaaaaaaaasp IllumiNations has me in tears every time. Like It's hit or miss if I cry for Wishes, but even the music for IllumiNations gets me into tears.

Aww sounds like it was a great time to meet up with friends. Internet friends are awesome.

I'm still fascinated by the "Pop" vs "Soda" debate. I actually always thought "Soda" was all over the US, but apparently not. Many actually use "Pop". See... Fascinating. Every trip I consider trying the Beverly because I keep thinking... It can't be as bad as I remember. Then I chicken out. Huge Coasters... No problem... But sampling Beverly terrifies me.

Haha, I get sad when I can't smell the smells too!!!!

Ah YAY Recognized!!! Very cool.

Plus, how cool is it when the characters get upset because they want to meet YOU!

What does GG not rotating have to do with whether or not they offering cast member discounts??? Shouldn't you get them no matter what??? :confused3

That to bad that Jenna had such a horrible dining experience... Disney is usually right on top of the special dietary needs... At least the dessert was good!!!

And I'm a pop girl too!!! :thumbsup2 I think it's North vs South thing... :rotfl2:

That's such a bummer that the meal at Garden Grill took so long and the restaurant wasn't rotating. At least the character interactions were good - since you saw them so often. That would have been really bad if they were off that night and it was like "really, they are here again? just leave us along at this point!" :rotfl2:

"they weren’t offering the cast member discount because the restaurant wasn’t rotating that night." - just curious what that would be? Did they reduce the price for everyone since it wasn't rotating and thus wouldn't double-discount for you?

I really like Illuminations the show - I think it is really well done - but do get more of the *feels* from Wishes. Definitely at the "it's the blue fairy!" part but also, especially now, the "Genie, I wish for your freedom!"

Glad you got to meet up with your friend!

Our last full day started off as kind of a doozy, and a failure, but that was NO sign of how the day would go! We got ready in our Disneybounds, had breakfast in the room and packed up a BUNCH of snacks for the day before heading over to the Magic Kingdom. We’d slept in a bit figuring we’d catch the rope drop show again on our very last morning, and arrived at the park a little later to try and find some characters.

This is where things got difficult….we circled through and around the parks, talked to a TON of different character attendants trying to figure out where Peter would be doing meets, as our Disneybounds were from his movie, and had no luck. We also tried to track down the Tremaines, and by the time we found them, they weren’t “feeling” how we hoped they would for the day, and knowing we had dinner with them later, we skipped out.

Magic Kingdom was seriously a hot crowded mess that morning, so we peaced.

I’m not kidding….we got there late, walked around for an hour or so, and left… #saddays But no worries, because our sad days were over as we arrived at Hollywood Studios and this was our first stop:

NOOOOM! Starring Rolls held breakfast for us, we decided to split the coffee, I also got an iced coffee, and it was amazing! It had no syrup or even sugar or cream, it was simply coffee, ice and a little bit of milk, it was to DIE for, and the only way I really like my iced coffee, so it was great. The cupcake was of course amazing, and we were happy that we ended up splitting it so we weren’t too full of sugar for our day of adventures since we had a very terrifying hotel to check in to next!

We were using fast passes so it wasn’t too long before we were down in the boiler room waiting to board the elevator!

Obviously it was a great ride!

Our fast pass secured and having a little time to kill before our next fast pass window opened up, we headed towards the only logical place to hang out in Hollywood!

I’ve noticed with the fast pass plus being an option for the show it’s harder to get close to the front if you’re with a large group, but having only 2 definitely helps!

For who could ever learn to love a beast?....

Naturally I FREAKED out when Gaston made his entrance, because, lets be serious, those freaking muscles are the greatest thing I have ever seen #swooning

I was also definitely swooning over the blue silly girl dress! We’ve gotten them made for MNSSHP this year by a girl who used to work costuming on the show, and they look INCREDIBLE AND AMAZING and I chose the blue for colours so it was just super exciting today!

Yeah…still swooning over the blue dress…

Oh….right….and that…. #dead.

This next installment I call “derp Gaston”

She wants the rrriiiinnnggg….sorry girl….

Yeah…I am one of them…a true swooner of Gaston…always have been and always will be….

I want so much more than this provincial life

I still desperately want to do these costumes for a MNSSHP….but I have no idea how much they would cost, or who would be able to make them bahah!

I do believe there’s something there that wasn’t there before

It’s definitely true love….

Seriously though, cone hair aside, these girls are freaking beautiful….

We both really enjoyed the show, Belle had improved a lot since the last time I’d seen her, she could actually act, and that’s always an added bonus, bahaha. Gaston of course was amazing, but aside from having real muscles he also actually is a really good fit for the part, he acts it amazingly, sings it amazingly, and like, hello…muscles… The dancers were all super good today too so it was an overall amazing experience!

While we were in the show, I’d been messaging a little bit with Caitlin, who is here on the Dis, we knew we’d have a couple overlapping trips so we became facebook friends, and she had JUST started her college program. She’s working over at the Seas with Turtle Talk in Epcot. We’d had plans to meet up that day, so we made the solid plan to meet over by 50’s right after Jenna & I used our last fast pass as Caitlin’s phone was dying!

We both had a LOT of fun on the ride, and Jenna definitely asked if we could ride again (sad days since it was a huge wait…) She kept up with my in score too, just a TEENSY bit behind, and I noticed more things “unlock” than normal since I guess we both did so good! I ended up getting highest in vehicle too!

Naturally since we had somewhere to be, we stopped for some photopass pictures on the way over to Echo Lake….

And Jenna made some ridiculous faces, bahaha!

This is the first shot you can see our full (sort of ) Disneybounds, Jenna was Smee while I was Captain Hook, I had the white circle scarf on as well but lets be honest, it gets way too hot with a scarf on in Florida summer, bahha!

We finally made it over to 50’s Prime Time where we met up with Caitlin, and headed inside to get some drinks!

Dad’s Electric Lemonade’s for Caitlin & I and a PB & J Milkshake for Jenna. We then spent the next hour or two just wandering around the park! Remember that Jenna had gotten into pin trading the previous day, and that became very apparent then, it was hilariously adorable how she would go running up to cast members to check out their landyards and trade with them. Caitlin & I got in on the action a little bit as well, don’t worry!

It was just super awesome to FINALLY get to meet Caitlin, I’ve been reading along on her trip reports for so long now that it really was fantastic to see her in person, bahaha! She’s a super sweet girl and we both really enjoyed spending the afternoon with her!

At some point we ended up over in the Animation Building where I found some interesting information.

Neat! And hey, that is pure talent! After a while of time and a loop or so of the park had passed, Jenna & I were starting to get hungry, and she really wanted to see the inside of Pizza Planet, so we said good bye to Caitlin while she made on her way of adventures and we continued on for FOOD.

She was SUPER excited about being in Pizza Planet! Since we had dinner coming up, the two of us split a kids cheese pizza…and added on a sangria, bahaha! Clearly there was a habit of mixing booze with kids meals this trip!

We had both thought that the pizza would be bigger, but it ended up being just the right size for what we needed at the time. It was super tasty and obviously we enjoyed the atmosphere inside! After finishing eating we headed back out to just kinda wander around the park. We hit up the Streets of America where we stopped for some Singing in The Rain pictures!

And back around Phineas & Ferb’s meet and greet space (I think?) I stopped for another drink….

It’s called a “Shaken Jamiacian” it’s blended coffee with bailey’s in it and it IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND YOU MUST TRY IT NEXT TIME YOU ARE THERE! I CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE IT WAS THAT GOOD.

Next up…Jenna became an action figure!

It was at that point that Jenna’s phone stopped working!! It froze, and her “home” button is broken so she couldn’t do the whole “hold the home and lock button down” thing, sad days!! She figured she’d just let it die and hope that it turned on in the morning! We also noticed that time was slowly coming towards the evening, and it was closing in on dinner, so we began our exit from the park.

And the photographer got us to model a bit too.

and we tried a jumping one!

Somewhere in our pin trading adventures they had told us of a pin book up at guest services, and there’s actually one in BOTH buildings up there, heads up! We traded a bit at the first one, and then walked into the second building (closest to the gate) and I recognized a familiar face! Erin quickly said hello, and noticed by birthday button and gave me a sticker for my birthday too! Super awesome! Erin used to work entertainment and we’d met a couple of her friends and kept in touch through instagram, but she swapped over to guest relations recently before the trip, so it was super awesome to see her again, so we took a selfie to commemorate!

I was SUPER excited to find out last week that she had transferred back into entertainment and I definitely hope we can see her friends again in August because she’s seriously amazing.

I know it doesn’t seem like long, but we really did spend a good chunk of time in DHS that day, we spent a long couple of hours just relaxing, wandering and pin trading and it was LOVELY.

And now…we were RUNNING ON LATE! It was onto the bus and hoping that the Grand Floridian would be NOT the last stop!

Mmmmmm Red Velvet... I accept.

I think I need to see BatB again. It's been a while. But yeah, those muscles are pretty impressive.

That it one of the down sides of TSMM. Riding with FP you just feel the need to ride again, but LINE!!

Not surprisingly, your Disneybounds are spot on.

Super wonderful that you got to meet up with Caitlin AND spend a little time together too.

Mmmmmm Red Velvet... I accept.

I think I need to see BatB again. It's been a while. But yeah, those muscles are pretty impressive.

That it one of the down sides of TSMM. Riding with FP you just feel the need to ride again, but LINE!!

Not surprisingly, your Disneybounds are spot on.

Super wonderful that you got to meet up with Caitlin AND spend a little time together too.

Yummmm...if only I could have that for breakfast....

It's great!!! I really enjoy the show!

Lol, right?!?! It's so much fun, and I wish it was easier to get on!

Thank you!!

Caught up on this one too! I think I'm now up to date on all of yours.

I loved all the food pictures from Garden Grill. That was by far one of my favorite meals from this past year. Jim and I loved the food and the characters!

Hmmm, don't really remember the rest of the stuff I wanted to say. :rotfl: Hopefully I can keep up a bit better now. ::yes::

Caught up on this one too! I think I'm now up to date on all of yours.

I loved all the food pictures from Garden Grill. That was by far one of my favorite meals from this past year. Jim and I loved the food and the characters!

Hmmm, don't really remember the rest of the stuff I wanted to say. :rotfl: Hopefully I can keep up a bit better now. ::yes::

Hahaha, It took me a while to actually get myself all caught up, so you're all good (and this one's almost over lol)

GG was a fantastic meal! So much yum!!

Lol. yay!

Jenna & I RACED into the Grand to check in for our dinner, and we were definitely late, but hey, it all worked out, no one was mad, and we didn’t have to wait at all! We got the picture done outside too, because hey, we had memory maker and may as well use it!

It ended up being one of my favorite pictures from the trip! So many bright colors! Lol. Within a few minutes the seater called our name and we were lead into the restaurant, through the first little section, into the main section, and directly to the right, and nicely enough, at a four top so we had a little extra space to spread out! Whoot!

Our server came by pretty quickly and seemed good, like he’d actually be attentive which was nice, and warned that a couple characters were on their way and we should probably wait til after to grab food, so that’s exactly what we did!

And yes, Jenna was making a face in that one, bahahah. Charming was meh, there obviously wans’t a lot of interaction from him, but hey, people don’t come to this meal for the royal couple….

Cindy came around next and was lovely as ever, nothing spectacular, I’m sure we talked about girly things and had a lovely time. Once they were passed, we booked it up to the buffet for FOOOD! We each grabbed a plate to start with that was whatever we felt like, and it included a ton of CARBS! Hey, Disney carbs are the best kind of carbs! The food was amazingly delicious and so perfect, my eyes were definitely bigger than my stomach, but that usually happens, bahah! We took a quick second trip up to grab some salad/veggies to make us feel better about ourselves too. Lol. I always feel so bad at buffets because I feel like I’m wasting food when I don’t eat everything on my plate, which definitely happened today, but hey, it was delicious. All of it. And I have no pictures…. SAD DAYS…but when you’re stacking ALL THE NOMS onto your plate, it doesn’t always make for a good picture….

Drizella was the next visitor to our table, and she instantly recognized me and called me by name, asking if this was officially the “big move” down to Florida. I told her no, and there was still 2 more vacations til then, bahahha! She asked where my other companion was today, and then made sure to update Jenna in saying that they’re our stalkers…but the cool kind…not the creepy kind” referring of course to Steven since we have a love of the Tremaines. I explained that he was back at home, and we took a picture to be all “where are you Steven?”

And took a selfie as well….

And now for a reminder, we’d been searching ALL WEEK for a certain friend of Lady Tremaine’s, and she wasn’t around tonight either. There was ONE last chance to catch her the next morning, but I really didn’t want to risk it and knew that Drizella would be able to get the Timbits that I was STILL lugging around to the right person. So I explained the backstory quickly to her, and when I pulled them out of my bag, for the BRIEFEST of seconds, she totally cracked, burst out laughing, and told me she’d be sure to get them to the right place.

The oh so lovely Step Mother was up next, she commented that she liked the red dress I had on that evening.

She was super young, and super pretty, but hey, Disney will do what they want with their casting…it’s just weird when it’s not consistent… Lady Tremaine did her pose with Jenna, and Jenna casually leaned over to see exactly what she was doing so she could do it too!

Lastly, Anastasia came around to say hello to us, and it’s not surprising that the sisters were the highlight of the meal for us. She was super funny, super loud, and chatted with us for a surprisingly long time! Jenna asked her about the baker, and Anastasia said to keep it QUIET because mother doesn’t approve, but they were going to get married in the courtyard of Fantasyland the next day! She then told us that we were invited, and we should wear pink, and promptly after realizing what day it was, I got all excited about the “ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK!”

I have nothing else written down about service, but judging by the “We thought he’d be good” note, I guess the service went down hill. I’m pretty sure we were done eating before Drizella came around, and we hadn’t gotten the bill until well after we’d seen our last character. Meh. He did bring out a birthday cupcake for me, and if you know me, cupcakes make up for nearly anything…bahahha.

He didn’t split the bill up, I remember that, and we didn’t want to wait any longer to deal with having him split it so Jenna threw me some cash, I put it on the visa (stole the pen….#whoops) and we headed back onto the monorail to catch some evening Kingdom time!

On our adventure back to the Magic Kingdom, I was messaging with Miranda, who’s made some guest appearances in TR’s before. She’s a truly lovely, amazing, and wonderful cast member friend that I’ve met through the dis/instagra & twitter and she was going to come hang out with us for a bit that evening and was slowly making her way over to the park. Jenna & I browsed our way through the stores on our way in where I found a truly terrifying Christmas ornament…

….no thank you….

Our first stop tonight was to say hello to the royal pair we hadn’t managed to get to yet this trip, Tiana & Naveen!

They were a new pair to me, but were super talkative and friendly and overall a great experience!

Miranda still wasn’t around the park yet, so we took a little venture over to New Fantasyland to take a spin under the sea, which I spent the time videoing so no pictures! And then we stopped in to say hi to a mermaid!

She signed a post card for a friend and we chatted away, she was friendly enough!

Jenna & I adventured through the Beauty & the Beast gift shop next where we found an assortment of things, ultimate derpy Belle cookies….

A hilarious Gaston shirt

An incredible painting that one day I will buy!

And some nice decorative mugs that I would probably also use lol!

Miranda then messaged me saying she was pretty much there, so we stopped in Liberty Square to wait for her, which definitely ended up taking much longer than we wanted due to her walking from the Contemporary and Main St being super busy for the first showing of the electrical parade, but she eventually made it, and we made our way for our FIRST ride on Splash…..

#selfie

Now, this ride through the Briar Patch was a ROLLERCOASTER of emotion for Jenna. See, Jenna doesn’t like puppets, to the point that she was so scared she cried her way through Avenue Q, and there was a reason we’d skipped over Nemo at DAK. So we get on the ride, we’re all laughing, having a good time, we go down one drop, I think into the laughing place, and Jenna makes an “egh” noise, and I clued in, saying “Oh shoot, yeah, these are kinda like puppets” And that was when she actually clued in, and started to freak out a little bit. The rest of the ride was her freaking out, but also enjoying herself, and then freaking out over the drop, and then laughing because she was more concerned with her phone staying dry on the drop versus taking shelter for herself, bahaha, she was soaked. So then of course we’re all laughing over that and having a grand old time until the zip-a-dee-do-da room where Jenna started freaking out a bit again,…..and that….was our heck of an adventure on Splash Mountain…

To combat the Splash Mountain experience, we let Jenna choose what we did last before our evening entertainment, and she was still itching to ride the teacups, so we jumped on over to Fantasyland next! Miranda opted out of riding, but waved, laughed and took some pictures from the side of the ride while Jenna & I spun faster than anyone else in their teacups!

Since we’d just spun our guts out and it’d only been a few hours since dinner, the next natural step was to stop for snacks, right? We grabbed some pop and cotton candy/ice cream to snack on while we watched Wishes & Celebrate the Magic and headed into the hub to grab a spot.

Wishes was amazing as per usual, all the feels, especially since this was the first time REALLY seeing it this trip.

We’d taken a seat on the curb facing the street and also the castle (the middle of the hub side of the street) with the paln to watch CTM and then have front row seats for the parade after, and we’d been sitting there since before Wishes. So, imagine our surprise when all of a sudden, cm’s were moving us off the “sidewalk” area and into the street because the fast pass area hadn’t been set up yet….#ugh…. THEN a different cm came along two minutes later and started telling us we needed to be on the OTHER side of the trolley tracks….like…frick....They weren’t communicating with each other at ALL and kept telling us different things, and when they were originally moving us off the sidewalk, they weren’t telling us WHY, they just told us to move, and it wasn’t done nicely.

I get it, being PAC must SUCK, and you’re telling countless people countless times where they can & can’t sit, but communicate with your other cast members, and tell the people WHY they have to move…it was dumb, and Jenna ended up snapping at the like, fourth cm that was telling us where we couldn’t be…it was dump. Eventually we moved our butts over to the curb on the castle side of the street and figured we’d just turn around for parade.

CTM was lovely as always, again, feels all over the place, followed by MSEP, which we danced along to and had a grand old time, it was nice to get to see it again too. During the Cinderella unit, I heard a loud noise, and then saw a CM go to try and clean ice off the parade route, and heard Miranda BURST into laughter. I thought somehow a cup of ice had ended up on route and Suzy/Perla had kicked it, but it turned out the ice FELL out of the mouse’s dress! BAHAHA. Serious hilarity!

After parade ended, I had been messaging with the “Yolo” crew who were over near the Dole Whips and we ran over to say a quick hello to them before continuing on with our last hour of Magic Kingdom fun for the night!

Now, here is where life gets in the way. It's been MONTHS since this trip, and MONTHS since I've even written an update for it, since I type them all up in advanve then copy & paste when the time is right to post. I no longer have the time to work out the last 24 hours of this trip, being that I'm working longer hours, and spending my time on my days off making my year down here in Florida worth my while. I'm also attempting to focus on other things in life, and make sure that when this contract is up, I have something to do. It's also harder to want to keep up with the dis & relive old trips when you're living 10 minutes from WDW. So, those of you who want to follow along with future adventures, check out the Villains Unleashed & My Year Working for the Mouse TR's in my signature. Both will be updated until they're done. I MIGHT also do a quick one from Sept since we did so much.

Long story short, we had a fabulous evening in the kingdom, where Snow White made plans with Miranda & Jenna to make gooseberry pie for me for my birthday, and we celebrated with her when the clock struck 12, officially marking it my birthday!

On May 28th we packed up, then went back to MK so I could actually be in MK on my actual birthday, and met up with Miranda again because she was awesome! The Tremaines were paid a visit, my birthday button fell off during pictures & Lady T made some comment about how that wouldn't happen if I didn't lie about my birthday, so when we told her it was actually my birthday she apologized and said "i'm so sorry, that was very rude then...happy birthday..." #best

We ended the trip up in the Train Station saying good bye to the park, and Jess popped by to say goodbye/happy birthday, and naturally, as MiSiCi started, it was time for us to leave. SAD DAYS.

The trip home was crappy to say the least, we were grumps, Jenna got sick on the plane, McDonalds on our layover had no grilled cheese (aka vegetarian items for Jenna) and when we landed in Calgary I got pulled over in customs and had all my luggage, my laptop and phone looked through/swiped over and was lectured hardcore by a customs agent while I freaked out over the matter in TEARS from being so tired, emotional and frustrated. The crying/anxiety made him grill me MORE because it seemed like I knew I was in trouble because I DID do something wrong...but contrary to custom's belief, I just really like Disney/audition a lot, I do NOT cart anything between the countries...

FINALLY we got out of there, and Jenna's parents were nice enough to drive us home & they even had bought me a nice little birthday cake & we celebrated a little bit before going to bed.

THANK YOU! To all and each & everyone of you who has joined us on this journey. I'm sorry it took so long & sorry to cut it slightly short. PLEASE join in on the other stories & adventures, and I'm sorry that I've had less time for the dis/reading all of YOUR adventures. Bonus part being that for the next 9 months I can guest star in them! Send me a DM if you'd like to meet while you're on vacation and chances are I can swing by to at least say hi.

The disboards wouldn't be the disboards without all of you, you're the reason I write all these trip reports and get the opportunity to relive all my stories & adventures, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue on them with me, and check out those other links in my signature!

I love and am a little in awe of the fact that characters know you by name. I'm not terribly surprised of course, but still a little in awe. And BAHAHAHA two more vacations before the move. WOW.

Is this really the first Tiana and Naveen visit this whole trip?????? I'm kinda shocked. Too bad it was not the usual pair, but a great experience is still a great experience.

Obviously I fully approve of a meet with Ariel.

OMG those cookies.:rotfl2:

Small World's characters are kinda like puppets too, sooooooo, yeah I kinda get Jenna's aversion.

To be perfectly honest Katt, I am endlessly impressed with your ability to juggle 3 TR's all while working in Disney. I can only imagine how difficult that is. Just know that I'm glad that you do. The train station finale is of course perfect and tradition and I'm so glad you got to finish up that way.

I have to add, and I want to be clear that I'm in no way happy about the situation at all, but hearing about your constant customs attacks actually helps me so much. Just knowing it's not just me going through that does make me feel better and I have to thank you for that. Obviously I wish it wasn't the case, but I do appreciate you mentioning that. It really does help. :hug:

And a very loud THANK YOU for doing these reports. I've told you before that you were one who inspired me to do it also. See what you started!!!! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you in just a few short days!!

Thanks for taking me along on your adventure :goodvibes I'm already in the midst of reading your other TR and Year Working for the Mouse, and totally enjoying them!!! Sorry this trip came to such a rough end with customs, etc. Looking forward to reading more of your magical adventures!!!
Jackie :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter