Is there a restriction to how long you want to stay on DVC points?

How come?

I am ready to go home due to the crowds, hotel neighbors, and I have done the parks, over and over. I am not a sun person, so lounging by the pool is nothing I would do. There have been menu changes at some of our favorite restaurants, not for the better.

I have spent many Januarys here, but this trip just seems different.

And I’ve missed a few good snowstorms at home. My showshoes are calling me.

My understanding is the max is 2K at one resort and 5K in total. But there are ways around this.

The above numbers are the number of points you can own. And unless you only stay in the Bungalows at PVB or Cabins at CCV, you might have problems using that many points in one 30 day reservation during a premier season.

I am ready to go home due to the crowds, hotel neighbors, and I have done the parks, over and over. I am not a sun person, so lounging by the pool is nothing I would do. There have been menu changes at some of our favorite restaurants, not for the better.

I have spent many Januarys here, but this trip just seems different.

And I’ve missed a few good snowstorms at home. My showshoes are calling me.
We stayed 17 nights on our last trip. I was ready to go home too, but not because of any of the above. It was the toilet paper. I hated it and missed my brand from home so much. They need to up their TP game.

It's 30 days , according to the CMs I talked with at the Hilton Head resort. They were telling me about a couple of people who spend the 30 days there in the winter, then go to WDW for a few days, then come back for another 30 days. Nice way to spend your winter, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter