• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a November Check-In Thread?

I am there 14th November until the 20th after heading to Washington DC, Chicago & Vegas before hand. I will be meeting up with Aussie Princess (my sister) on that date with her family and my mother.
ah hello was wondering when you were going to jump in on this

We will be there November 15th - 22nd, though probably at the park itself Monday-Thursday! Not sure where we are staying yet! Thinking of Ayres Inn Orange? I haven't been there in 16 years, my DB hasn't been there in 31 years!

I just booked for the 11-16th. So excited! DH and I were supposed to go for our honeymoon 4 years ago, but we had medical emergencies on both sides of our families and we couldn't go. (Happy to say everyone is fine now!) This will be both mine and DH's VERY FIRST DISNEY TRIP! :cheer2:
We're staying at the Paradise Pier. DH thinks we're in a standard room, but I booked a concierge level room as a surprise. I hope we have a good view of the World of Color. *fingers crossed*

Wanted to go to Disneyland since I was 4, so this is a long time coming!

Did I mention I was excited? ;)

You're all going to have such a fantastic time! The holiday decorations are so spectacular!!!

The snow on Main St was fun for So.Cal. We enjoyed watching everyone's reaction.

Since we are from the Pacific NW and have more snow than we care for at times, we like the sunshine and warmth of the November and December days.

Get your cameras ready and be sure to buy a PP+ for the trips.

Geemo

I just booked for the 11-16th. So excited! DH and I were supposed to go for our honeymoon 4 years ago, but we had medical emergencies on both sides of our families and we couldn't go. (Happy to say everyone is fine now!) This will be both mine and DH's VERY FIRST DISNEY TRIP! :cheer2:
We're staying at the Paradise Pier. DH thinks we're in a standard room, but I booked a concierge level room as a surprise. I hope we have a good view of the World of Color. *fingers crossed*

Wanted to go to Disneyland since I was 4, so this is a long time coming!

Did I mention I was excited? ;)

We will be there the exact same dates as you :) We are staying at HoJos!

I merged the 2 November-specific threads into one Check-In thread, to avoid confusion.

Is there anyone who wants to volunteer to keep a running list of everyone's travel dates and hotels?

For those looking for information, discussion and photos of the holiday season, feel free to join us in the Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread, if you haven't already done so (and I know many of you have)! There is lots and lots of info in the first 9 posts on Page 1 of that thread. Also, we have been doing a Theme Week Countdown in the Superthread since early August (which will last until November), with a new theme and photos from that theme every week.

At the end of the Countdown I will give away two $25 Disney gift cards -- one to a random winner among the pool of photo contributors, and one to a non-photo contributor who has followed my "code word challenge" each week since the Countdown began in August.

We will be in the park on the 24th. Our daughter is in a pageant that is being held over Thanksgiving week and that is our day at Disney. I've been once before for senior year spring break and had a horrible time! Hoping this trip will be better. Husband and daughter's first time!

Is there anyone who wants to volunteer to keep a running list of everyone's travel dates and hotels?

Yep!

Here's what I've got so far. Any mistakes in your usernames/hotels/dates? Please send me a PM and I'll correct it ASAP. :)

1st:
S2kDriver
stlouisdisneyguy (PPH)

2nd:
DJT (CCI)
firstdislander (DLH)
S2Kdriver
Showpony (Anaheim Islander Inn)
stlouisdisneyguy (PPH)

3rd:
dcraythorn (Peacock Suites)
DJT (CCI)
firstdislander (DLH)
rhpaw
stlouisdisneyguy (PPH)

4th:
DJT (CCI)
firstdislander (DLH)
rhpaw
stlouisdisneyguy (PPH)

5th:
DJT (CCI)
firstdislander (DLH)
rhpaw
stlouisdisneyguy (PPH)

6th:
dcraythorn (Best Western Stovall's Inn)
DJT (CCI)
rhpaw

7th:
Cheshirecatty
DJT (CCI)
rhpaw

8th:
Cheshirecatty
DJT (CCI)

9th:
Cheshirecatty
DJT (CCI)
taaren (PPH)

10th:
3kidmama
Cheshirecatty
dcraythorn (Best Western Stovall's Inn
taaren (PPH)

11th:
3kidmama
Aussie Princess
hallzy (HoJos)
Jonahsmommy (DLH)
millerette
Prisstina (PPH)
SoundGuy
taaren (PPH)
wildflower329 (HoJos)

12th:
3kidmama
Aussie Princess
Cdnmomto3boys (Desert Inn)
hallzy (HoJos)
Jonahsmommy (DLH)
millerette
Prisstina (PPH)
SoundGuy
wildflower329 (HoJos)

13th:
3kidmama
Aussie Princess
hallzy (HoJos)
Jen5064
Jonahsmommy (DLH)
millerette
Prisstina (PPH)
SoundGuy
wildflower329 (HoJos)

14th:
3kidmama
Aussie Princess
disneygurl1987
hallzy (HoJos)
Jen5064
Jonahsmommy (DLH)
millerette
Prisstina (PPH)
SoundGuy
wildflower329 (HoJos)

15th:
Aussie Princess
disneygurl1987
hallzy (HoJos)
Jen5064
Jonahsmommy (DLH)
Kcmike
millerette
misskay
Prisstina (PPH)
SoundGuy
wildflower329 (HoJos)

16th:
Aussie Princess
disneygurl1987
Jen5064
Jonahsmommy (DLH)
Kcmike
Lochcarron
misskay
Prisstina (PPH)
RichP1269
wanderinaussie
wildflower329 (HoJos)

17th:
Aussie Princess
damo (DLH)
disneygurl1987
Jen5064
jitterbug (GCH)
Kcmike
laurasvwee
lochcarron
MinnieMouseMom4
misskay
Patabel (PPH)
Quam (GCV)
RichP1269
wanderinaussie

18th:
Aussie Princess
Autty40 (Carousel Inn)
damo (DLH)
disneygurl1987
goob (DLH)
jitterbug (GCH)
katgarbars
Kcmike
laurasvwee
lochcarron
MinnieMouseMom4
misskay
Patabel (PPH)
Quam (GCV)
RichP1269
wanderinaussie

19th:
Aussie Princess
Autty40 (Carousel Inn)
damo (DLH)
disneygurl1987
goob (DLH)
jitterbug (GCH)
joihan777 (GCH DVC villas)
katgarbars
laurasvwee
lochcarron
MinnieMouseMom4
misskay
Patabel (PPH)
Quam (GCV)
RichP1269
wanderinaussie

20th:
Aussie Princess
Autty40 (Carousel Inn)
damo (DLH)
disneygurl1987
goob (DLH)
jitterbug (GCH)
katgarbars
laurasvwee
MinnieMouseMom4
misskay
Patabel (PPH)
Quam (GCV)
RichP1269
wanderinaussie

21st:
Autty40 (Carousel Inn)
damo (DLH)
Dlmama
goob (DLH)
katgarbars
laurasvwee
Luisa
misskay
pattyduke34
Quam (GCV)

22nd:
damo (DLH)
Dlmama
goob (DLH)
katgarbars
laurasvwee
misskay
pattyduke34
Quam (GCV)

23rd:
Dlmama
laurasvwee
Luisa
pattyduke34
Quam (GCV)

24th:
Delilah1310 (GCH)
DisneyJamieCA (DLH)
Dlmama
Luisa
pattyduke34
Phoenixrising (BWPPI)
porkchop04

25th:
Delilah1310 (GCH)
DisneyJamieCA (DLH)
Phoenixrising (BWPPI)

26th:
aussiegirls
Delilah1310 (GCH)
DisneyJamieCA (DLH)
Phoenixrising (BWPPI)

27th:
aussiegirls
Delilah1310 (GCH)
DisneyJamieCA
Phoenixrising (BWPPI)

28th:
aussiegirls
DisneyJamieCA (DLH)
Phoenixrising (BWPPI)

29th:
aussiegirls
Babydreamz
DisneyJamieCA (DLH)
Phoenixrising (BWPPI)

30th:
aussiegirls
babydreamz
DisneyJamieCA (DLH)

We just booked our rooms at the Disneyland Hotel for my 40th birthday and DS's 6th birthday!!! We are staying 5 nights, checking in Monday, November 11th-Saturday, November 16th. pixiedust:

Looks like we'll be joining this thread, too! Excited to celebrate my DS's birthday in our home park!

November 9-11, at the Paradise Pier Hotel for the first time! :banana::banana:

We're there Nov 2-5 at DLH. Got Mickey's breakfast and Goofy's dinner planned. Couldn't get a pirate appt but will call late for possible cancellations. I'm getting our 4-day plan together and have learned so much from this board. Thanks all!

We're going Nov 18-22 staying at the Disneyland hotel! Can't wait.

Heading down from Nov. 2 to Nov. 8. This is our second trip this year, but we're also AP holders from Nor Cal. Will be booking 'A Walk In Walt's Footsteps' tour tomorrow. We always try to do new and different things every visit.

We'll be at the Anaheim Islander Inn.

I'm taking my DD 6 and 9 on a Mommy Daughter trip leaving Dad and Brother at home.:-) We'll be there Nov 10-14. Hoping for lower crowds 12-14, we're so excited!

Getting close now, I'm getting very excited! I've got goofys kitchen booked for dinner the day we arrive and am hoping to do Surfs up for breakfast one morning and possibly medieval times or the pirates dinner too. What I'm really hoping someone can help me with is how to arrange a character call to announce to our kids about our surprise trip. The only one I can find only seems to apply if you book you're trip through the Disney website, which I did not. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter