Is there a November Check-In Thread?

SoundGuy and I will be there with DD3 and her Lola and Pop November 11th-15th. Looking forward to World Of Color Christmas show!!

DH, DS6 and I will be at the GCH from Nov. 24 to 27, after a couple of days at the new Legoland Hotel.

I'm going the 3rd through the 7th.
Solo trip!
I haven't a clue where I want to stay...
FIXED!!

Anaheim Plaza. I found a 25% off coupon. :) :)

My DH, Dsis and her adult DS will be there from 11/2 - 11/9 if my parents' health is OK at that time. First timers! Staying at CCI.

We'll be there from Nov 17-22. The youngest in our 9 person group will have just turned one year old and the oldest will have just turned 87!!! We're staying in a 2 bedroom suite at the DLH.

Half of the group will be first timers and the other half have been many times.

If all goes to plan, and nothing comes up, we'll be in the parks from November 23-27! So excited to go back! It will be almost exactly 2 years when we get there!

Arrive on 9th and leave on 16th. First trip to DLR but have been to WDW four times. Staying at one of the hotels across the street on Harbour Blvd (Tropicana I think). This will probably be a one-time trip as it is so far (8 1/2 hrs in the air alone, not counting the two connections enroute each way)....but I couldn't resist the price. (we spend the 8th and 17th travelling to/from the airport - much easier and cheaper to drive to the US and fly domestic).

Checking in, :cool1: We will be there:
Nov 26th ~ Dec 1.

Adult family vacation. Brother, Sister, SIL, and Niece. Oldest 58, youngest 26. Celebrating 3 Birthdays, and Thanksgiving and most importantly, HOLIDAYS and DLR!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

~Lori

My daughter and I will be there Nov 21-24th...have to get that last trip in before or AP's expire!!! :thumbsup2

We are visiting DLR Nov 13-17. It has been 11 years since our last visit. We are so excited to see al the new additions to DCA and walk along Main Street.

Nov 17-20! Staying at PPH. We're VERY seasoned WDW travelers, and it's been 8 years since our last trip to DL, 20 years before that...and our first for the Christmas Holiday! We are so excited!:banana:

We will be there November 3rd to the 15th. I will be staying at Peacock Suites Nov. 3rd and checking out on the 5th. We will then head over to Best Western Stovall's Inn. :goodvibes

I was booked to go in December, but it looks like I will be having surgery in December instead.:eek:

I am there 14th November until the 20th after heading to Washington DC, Chicago & Vegas before hand. I will be meeting up with Aussie Princess (my sister) on that date with her family and my mother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter