Is Merida still meeting at MK?

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
I know she moved locations but the past 2 days she has not shown up on the map. Don’t know if her meet and greet gets cancelled bc of rain or even if it has been raining but I’m doing my pre-trip map stalking and she hasn’t been on there. Any ideas?

She was meeting when we were there the week prior. I'd just keep checking the app when you'll be there and look for her in the characters section.

From what I understand, they are moving her to the gazebo by Liberty Square, but this has not occurred yet and she is not currently meetable.

From what I understand, they are moving her to the gazebo by Liberty Square, but this has not occurred yet and she is not currently meetable.
She actually already moved, she was meeting at the gazebo behind the christmas shope in liberty square when we were there just a few weeks back. I sometimes wonder if it's staffing. I know that character CMs aren't as easily replaceable as other CM roles so that could be the issue too.

I had read that Merida’s meet and greet moved to the gazebo in Liberty Square last month but she’s not showing at all in the MDE app anymore. Does anyone know if she’s still meeting there?

We saw her meeting more than once last week by the Christmas Shop. I did notice she was not listed in the app, but she was there.

She is most definitely in MK at the Liberty Square Gazebo. Since it's an outdoor location, she might disappear due to bad weather. She also might have a day when she's unable to greet so she might disappear from the app. I know one day about a month or so ago, Aladdin was greeting by himself without Jasmine. Probably not ideal, but it happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter