Is it POSSIBLE?? AKL LITE IV?? You betcha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've been lurking for a while, but can't resist the lure of a new thread installment, so I'm taking this opportunity to say Hi! And thanks for all the great info- y'all have helped me decide on a visit to AKL next trip 2011- split stay AKL and Poly. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions and learn a lot here as the date approaches.

That is what we are doing for our September trip. We love the Poly, but really fell in love with AKL when we visited last year for dinner. :cloud9:

Haley, I agree with you. I have never found AKL/V to be that far from the parks.

Add us in...seems we get to Epcot in just a few short minutes. That is, when DH doesn't miss the turn, which he's done on both our first Epcot days the last two trips! :rotfl: We'll see if he makes it a three-peat in October :lmao:

3 more days until Kidani:banana::yay::woohoo:

Whooo Hoooo - have a great trip!!! :banana::woohoo:

....correction: a ZD party....;)

As Usual - she's right!!! :goodvibes

Once we stayed at Kidani we were totally hooked! I don't care if we ever stay anywhere else. Thanks for the picture of our "home away from home".:goodvibes

OH - You and me both - and we'd be there this trip, but they didn't have all our days consecutively!! So, we're at SSR - BUT - we LOVE LOVE LOVE Kidani!!!

Well, I've been lurking for a while, but can't resist the lure of a new thread installment, so I'm taking this opportunity to say Hi! And thanks for all the great info- y'all have helped me decide on a visit to AKL next trip 2011- split stay AKL and Poly. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions and learn a lot here as the date approaches.

HI - Welcome - just jump right in!!!

Hoping to stay at AKL pool view in a bunk bed room.
What do you all think of the bunk bed rooms??
When your kids came in from being out at the parks did they not want to lie on the bed b/c they couldn't see the tv?? Should I stay with a standard two bed room??

Also - can someone tell me what a zebra dome taste like?

Thanks

Until we bought DVC - we always got the BB rooms - DS loved it - plus - sometimes, I'd get in the bottom bunk to sleep!!! and they CAN see the TV - so no worries there. I would say at least give it a shot and see how it works out for you.

just finalized a AKL and BC split stay, just saying hi!!

Hi!

:woohoo::woohoo:

Paid off our room ressie today. Only 70 days to go!

YAY

3 more days until Kidani:banana::yay::woohoo:

Hey Sweetie!!!! Whoop Whoop - 9 more days for us - we added on another night yesterday - LOL Have a great time and enjoy it - you guys deserve it!!!! :hug:

AND - YEAH - 9 more days!!! Whoo Hoo :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

What is it with people saying AKL is soooo far? You would think they are planning to walk not ride the bus!

Love the pic of Kidani, my last visit to AKL Kidani was not built yet so I am quite excited about heading over there this trip to have a look see around it. And I know the first thing i will be trying this trip is the zebra domes , not sure if they were not around my last visit in 2005 or if I just missed them but you guys just keep posting the pics and tempting me with those mouth watering treats and now I read about pineapple upside down cheese cake too :banana:

...and don't forget about the BANANA TIRAMISU!!!! :faint:

What is it with people saying AKL is soooo far? You would think they are planning to walk not ride the bus!

:rotfl:

.....yes, for all you unsure people, AKL is WA-A-A-A-A-AY too far frm everything, so I suggest you all stay at, uhhhhhhh, ummmmmm, the POLY!!! Yeah, that's it - the POLY is the place for you!! :rolleyes1 [ :teeth: ]
[...did I sound convincing enough??? :rolleyes: ]

I will be "home" for the second time next month . Was there in May in a studio. Now it will be a 2 bedroom SV at Kidani again. :cool1::banana:

Love Love Love. Let them all think its "FAR AWAY". :rotfl2:

We are going in August for our 20th anniversary, it will be our first stay at AKL! We bought into DVC last year and own at Kidani, but will be staying in Jambo house in a studio. Can anyone tell me if there are laundry facilities?

We are going in August for our 20th anniversary, it will be our first stay at AKL! We bought into DVC last year and own at Kidani, but will be staying in Jambo house in a studio. Can anyone tell me if there are laundry facilities?

Yes there are laundry facilities. They are free. Just need to purchase laundry detergent and other products. :thumbsup2

Thanks! One more question, if you all don't mind. I am calling tomorrow to add requests to our reservation, from what I understand my best bet is to ask for Zebra Trail near the elevator, does that sound right?

You are staying at Jambo, correct? If so, just request close to lobby. I think the DVC rooms are on the top floors.

So... I changed my mind about "needing" to be close to the bus stop.

We have a pool view room (2 queens). Where would be the best location to request? :confused3

:rotfl:

.....yes, for all you unsure people, AKL is WA-A-A-A-A-AY too far frm everything, so I suggest you all stay at, uhhhhhhh, ummmmmm, the POLY!!! Yeah, that's it - the POLY is the place for you!! :rolleyes1 [ :teeth: ]
[...did I sound convincing enough??? :rolleyes: ]
:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter