Is it okay to put family first? (Response to royal family stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who on this thread will watch it. And if they do will they admit it. Kind of reminds me of not wanting to admit to watching a soap opera. Well it’s exactly like that since it is a soap opera, of the woe is me variety as tigerlulu described. Perfect description.

I wonder who on this thread will watch it. And if they do will they admit it. Kind of reminds me of not wanting to admit to watching a soap opera. Well it’s exactly like that since it is a soap opera, of the woe is me variety as tigerlulu described. Perfect description.
I dunno. I can't stand the BS and I really need to do laundry. 😬

After this interview, I'm hoping the royal family just washes their hands of H&M and cuts them off from the family's wealth and connections. H&M might be able to ride this issue a couple of more years to make more money, etc. but it's going to get to a point where no one will care anymore. No matter what these two think or say, they are not Princess Diana. Do I think these two are talented enough on their own to sustain their media/creative endeavors...nope. Those lucrative deals that they've been getting will be drying up in no time IMO.

This American is just so sick of seeing them pop up everywhere she goes for news (Nightly News, The Today Show, etc.). They are not the news!

Apparently, this interview is their last word on the subject - which is a great way of trying to gag everyone you accuse and avoid awkward cross-examination.

Who knows how much they've actually been treated badly - or treated anyone else badly? I wouldn't trust that this interview will be balanced. So we'll be none the wiser and they'll feel vindicated, I suppose.

They're not going to retreat, though. I imagine there are going to be lots of future camera ops.

Anyone watching? No way am I buying her story that she didn’t know she was expected to curtsy when greeting the queen. And that they royals are something bigger than a Hollywood celebrity.

this woman is playing the victim role. She has alienated her entire family and is now alienating his entire family too.

she should not be airing these things publicly. It’s ugly.

I’m watching.

My general first impressions are that Megan just either never understood/wanted to follow the rules/expectations of the royal family from the get go.

I’m watching.

My general first impressions are that Megan just either never understood/wanted to follow the rules/expectations of the royal family from the get go.
I really think she never expect to follow the rules and fully expected she would push back and they’d back off which didn’t happen.

I also never thought she’d last more than 2 years and I liked her in the beginning. I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Okay is anyone going to take one for the team and watch this train wreck. Sorry but I can't. Hoping someone unbiased has the courage to sit through it and give us a recap. Selfish? Yes but I'm still hoping!

Sorry not me! It makes me think of that scene in Friends when Phoebe sees Monica and Chandler together, "My eyes!" My eyes!" o_O

I don't want all that in my head. They'd need to be up in front of a mixed panel answering a range of questions from different perspectives, addressing their own mistakes as well as others'. I suspect this isn't really an interview; it's a presentation.

Sorry not me! It makes me think of that scene in Friends when Phoebe sees Monica and Chandler together, "My eyes!" My eyes!" o_O

I don't want all that in my head. They'd need to be up in front of a mixed panel answering a range of questions from different perspectives, addressing their own mistakes as well as others'. I suspect this isn't really an interview; it's a presentation.
Or a performance

I’m watching.

Yeah, she may have imagined that it would be OK and she'd still really be able to do everything just as she wanted, regardless of royal traditions and protocol. Maybe, if she had had some patience and taken a gentler approach, she could have been part of helping evolve the Monarchy in positive ways.

I really think she never expect to follow the rules and fully expected she would push back and they’d back off which didn’t happen.

I also never thought she’d last more than 2 years and I liked her in the beginning. I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Ditto! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter