Is Illuminations worth seeing?

dotcomgirl18

Make a wish, dream a dream
My sister and I are visiting Disney World this August. We have been to Disney more times than we can count, but surprisingly enough we have NEVER seen Illuminations. I guess it's because we are hardcore on riding the rides and going nonstop. It's funny though, because we LOVE Wishes and Fantasmic!

So... Is Illuminations worth it? Should we plan to see it during our upcoming trip?

Of course, I can only speak for myself, but, sometimes I think Illuminations is the main reason I go to WDW. I really love the representations of the Earth being "born" and evolving into different countries/ cultures. The music and the visuals make me tear up every time. Just me being me, I guess, but I think it's beautiful. :flower3:

Absolutely! Love, love Illuminations. There is something magical when they blow out the lights around World Showcase...and the music is amazing. I get a little weepy every time I see it. :goodvibes

Illuminations is my favorite night time show I definitely see it once every time I go. I say you need to see it at least once and then judge it for yourself after.

My favorite firework display anywhere. Usually see the Christmas version but the regular is pretty much the same and just as worth seeing.

Oh yeah! My favorite viewing spot is close enough to get seconds, maybe thirds! (they really need a third flavor) :cool1:

Oh, I see they do have another, but only during F&W. That time of year isnt typically good for us, but I hope we can make it then one year.

Yes!! The music is amazing and it's a great show! :thumbsup2

Wishes is our favorite but IllumiNations is a close second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter