Is Celebrity Part of Royal Caribbean Cruiseline?

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
Thought I read somewhere that Celebrity has now joined with Royal Caribbean? If this is true what are the benefits?

Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara Cruises are all owned by the same company! Although they are owned by the same company you cannot combine sailings in their loyalty programs.

As the PP noted, they are all owned by the same company. The benefits seem to be that you can now get marketing emails from all of them.

As the PP noted, they are all owned by the same company. The benefits seem to be that you can now get marketing emails from all of them.
Haha! That's it? For some reason I thought they honored loyalty rewards from the other cruise lines so when booking on any of these ships you would still get certain loyalty privileges.

I am a long time RCCL Crown and Anchor member. When I booked a Celebrity cruise, I was given Elite status (second level, I believe). You have to make sure that they are made aware at booking.

Haha! That's it? For some reason I thought they honored loyalty rewards from the other cruise lines so when booking on any of these ships you would still get certain loyalty privileges.

From Royal's Crown&Anchor page:

Matching Celebrity Cruises® Captain's Club & Azamara Club Cruises® Le Club Voyage tier status

But that's for Platinum and above. Not for a lowly Gold like me. Oh well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter