4 nighttime shows and 3 nights

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
I’ll be at DLR on a solo trip June 26-28 before goin got to a conference on the 29th. WDW AP and trying to figure out DLR. is there a way to see fireworks with projections?, WoC, the Star Wars fire works and fantastic in 3 nights? Right now I have second show WoC dessert party and 2 fantasmic RB booked.

Wow, if you have reservations, you're ahead of the game!

For Fantasmic, do you have the early show or the late show? If it is the early show, when it is over, you can watch fireworks immediately afterwards from your same seat. Projections will be on the water in Rivers of America and fireworks will be towards the right side.

This is obviously not the best picture, but you can see the smoke from the fireworks relative to the center of Tom Sawyer's island (where Fantasmic takes place and the projections will be).

1716179617977.png

The WOC night it will be difficult to get into DL for projections. If you hustle as soon as WOC is over, you can make it to Main Street, but for someone who hasn't been before, it probably isn't worth it. If you go to Pixar Pier after WOC, you can see the fireworks in the distance without music or projections. DCA is really pretty at night, especially Cars Land. You might spend some time taking it in.

Edit: Just read that you have the 2nd WOC dessert party, not the first. You won't have time to check in for WOC (select your table), go to see fireworks, and return to line up for your show.

1716179814475.png

The third night you can view fireworks from Galaxy's Edge just past the Millennium Falcon

1716180310668.png

Last edited:
I’ll be at DLR on a solo trip June 26-28 before goin got to a conference on the 29th. WDW AP and trying to figure out DLR. is there a way to see fireworks with projections?, WoC, the Star Wars fire works and fantastic in 3 nights? Right now I have second show WoC dessert party and 2 fantasmic RB booked.
If you're doing the sit down RBT dinner, they let you watch the fireworks afterwards. If you want to see the projections you'd need to watch from Main Street or Small World. I like Small World because it's less crowded, but alot of people like to see them on the castle (Main St.)

The Star Wars fireworks aren't difficult, you just go over to Galaxy's Edge and watch them from there. One thing you could do is head to GE right after Fantasmic, because it's pretty close.

So, 1 night WOC
1 night Fireworks from Main St. or Small World
1 night Fantasmic followed by fireworks at Galaxy's Edge

If you're doing the sit down RBT dinner, they let you watch the fireworks afterwards. If you want to see the projections you'd need to watch from Main Street or Small World. I like Small World because it's less crowded, but alot of people like to see them on the castle (Main St.)
Unless there is some surprise this weekend, the fireworks projection show should be on Rivers of America. I have River Belle reservations for the first show this Friday (first day Fantasmic returns). I'll let you know if, for some reason, they don't have projections in that area.

This is a video from last year. It gives you an idea of what fireworks look like from the Fantasmic viewing area.

I wasn't sure if they were still doing that, but I bet you're right. The RBT viewing is so great.

Thank you! I changed my WoC ADR to the first show.

So for Fantasmic, if I do first show, I then can see the GE fireworks?

And that leaves 3rd night for fireworks on Main Street (assuming the weather gods are kind all 3 nights?)

The last time I watched Galaxy Edge fireworks, it got crowded pretty early. I would imagine swimming upstream through the Fantasmic guests who are staying in place and those who are exiting towards Main Street, would take some time. I don't think you will arrive at GE early enough to get a good view of the fireworks.

If you are willing to give up projections on Main Street, I would do
1. Fantasmic (first show) + Rivers of America projections and fireworks
2. WOC
3. Galaxy Edge fireworks

And that leaves 3rd night for fireworks on Main Street (assuming the weather gods are kind all 3 nights?)
Yes, you could do 9:00 Fantasmic at RBT, then go straight over to GE for 9:30 fireworks. I think Fantasmic is 25 minutes, so you'd have to rush over, but it's super close.

I recommend doing fireworks on night 1, as they get cancelled with some frequency due to wind. This gives you multiple chances to try again if they are cancelled.

Fantasmic and WOC are not usually impacted by wind, so there's a lower risk of cancellation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter