Is Anyone getting through to DCL on phone !

Wasted $290 dollars on my phone costl trying (outside of the US) to get thru to Disney cruise line for a simple request that could easily handled online. Still haven't gotten thru,it's outrageous that new cruise bookings are picked up withins minutes and while existing customers are on hold for hours.
Just dial the option for new bookings. The person who answers doesn't care what you're calling about.

You can email them with those requests if you aren't leaving within the next week or two. Use the contact us section on the website
Thanks! Traveling soon, we did this last week, auto reply of the e-mail said they would respond within 20 days!

We are all paying premium money to go on this cruise at the very least Disney can do is to answer phone calls or at least provide a way for them to call us back. This will be the first and last time I go on this cruise. Can't get anyone to help!!!

I know it's long wait times probably with new bookings this week. Can concierge help with removing someone off a reservation or will I need to call in to the main line?

Thanks! Traveling soon, we did this last week, auto reply of the e-mail said they would respond within 20 days!
I have emailed twice in the past two weeks. First email was answered in 2 days. Second sent on a Saturday was answered early Wednesday morning.

I have emailed twice in the past two weeks. First email was answered in 2 days. Second sent on a Saturday was answered early Wednesday morning.
I have had some answered quickly and others still haven't been answered. I think it has to do with the topic and how easy it is for them to answer. Somethings are just fluctuating so wildly!

so they aren't taking calls on existing reservations, but when I call for new bookings the wait time at the moment is 21 minutes. Lol I would be happy with that time but something tells me it's definitely going to be higher.

Update: I was on hold for over 40 plus minutes from concierge and never got to speak to anyone, and the regular main line actually picked up first and it was around the 30 minutes mark. So I was excited that my wait time was not as bad as it has been in the past few weeks.

Last edited:

so they aren't taking calls on existing reservations, but when I call for new bookings the wait time at the moment is 21 minutes. Lol I would be happy with that time but something tells me it's definitely going to be higher.

Update: I was on hold for over 40 plus minutes from concierge and never got to speak to anyone, and the regular main line actually picked up first and it was around the 30 minutes mark. So I was excited that my wait time was not as bad as it has been in the past few weeks.
I am still waiting today... had to call through Costco and they are on hold for over 3hours now after being unable to connect at all for the first 1 hour. Can't even log into my account either, really frustrating and stupid.

My guess — They probably have everyone working during the new release windows, and people are holding their questions until next week.

Called the CClub phone number at 8:30 yesterday morning and it was busy or no signal. Tried the number a DCL agent gave us months ago with an exchange number...he was "out" but was told the call was being transferred to another agent. Only, Only a two hour wait! Might help you out if you have to plan your entire day around listening to Disney tunes over and over...did I mention "over and over?" 855-325-7526...good luck!!

I'm getting no signal on everything right now. I need to have my 50% and FCC applied to my held reservation so I don't end up paying more deposits..

I reported this elsewhere - but my total phone time to book with a placeholder was under 13 minutes. Mid-afternoon the Saturday before Mother’s Day. Booking window for the public was not open yet for Summer 2023 cruises.

I just got an email that said: All of us at Disney Cruise Line hope you and your family are staying well. We want to let you know that our temporary Cruise Date Flexibility option now applies to sailings commencing on or before September 30, 2022, regardless of booking date. With Cruise Date Flexibility, Guests have the option to change their sail date, up to 15 days prior to their cruise departure, to another select sail date commencing prior to September 30, 2023. Standard prevailing rates and other terms and conditions apply.

This should free up some of the phone pressure if people have more time to be able to cancel, if they are going to change their sail date. Won't help if they are canceling for a refund.

I was looking at cruises on the NCL website. An hour later I got a call from a personal vacation planner at NCL. I used to find that annoying, but now I'm like WOW. If only Disney cared about me that much.

Ahoy! Frustrated cruiser here. I do know DCL is having issues with all their communications, but really? I have tried for week and half to get through . I get to the point of keying in my reservation number after listening to all the recorded updates on tests and such - but the line goes to a busy signal then disconnects. And yes- I Don’t have a travel agent this time. My last two cruises I was in the dark with an agent so did this cruise myself again. Simple cruise. I need to change the name of one passenger in our cabin. The website doesn’t allow a name change to edit. I am reaching out for hope that someone is actually getting a call answered and for any suggestions.
Cheers and thanks 😊
I waited three hours and 25 minutes this week before giving up. I haven’t been able to do anything on the website!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter