Is Anyone getting through to DCL on phone !

Called at 8:00 a.m. this morning. Selected option #3 which is for making a new reservation. I was on hold for 10 minutes.

I called at 9:15am this morning (so 12:15pm est), pushed 3 for new cruise (I wanted to change sailing dates from March to this December) and I was on hold for 4 minutes 😳🥳🎉

Normally it shows up as a tab on the right side of the screen when you are on the website. Many times it says it is busy. Keep refreshing and cross your fingers

Thanks I was able to cancel. What I did was press the “book new cruise” number on the phone and got through to someone in 5 mins. I was on hold for 3 hours before lol

No idea about the pushing 3 option. I just want to add ground transfers and confirm the amount of my cruise credit. Haven't gotten through in several days.

I tried the new reservation option and still sat on hold for 2 1/2 hours, then waited for an hour for guest services before I was disconnected 😭🤬 Now have another estimated wait time of 157 minutes.

No idea about the pushing 3 option. I just want to add ground transfers and confirm the amount of my cruise credit. Haven't gotten through in several days.

Same here...only need to book one way ground transfers for our June cruise. I finally broke down and called our TA today, to book them. They are on hold and will call me back. I hated doing that to them but I have literally been waiting to book my transfers since March and thought eventually this phone disaster would work itself through but appartently not. Frustrating to say the least.

Same here...only need to book one way ground transfers for our June cruise. I finally broke down and called our TA today, to book them. They are on hold and will call me back. I hated doing that to them but I have literally been waiting to book my transfers since March and thought eventually this phone disaster would work itself through but appartently not. Frustrating to say the least.
I thought if you had a TA in the reservatio, they had to add ground transfers since it is something that impacts the dollar amount.

Yes they do. My TA booked them today for me. They were on hold 3 hours
I was wondering if DCL would have even been able to help you add transfers had you gotten through on your own. They made me call my TA for any changes related to payments, modification, or cancelation.

Last edited:
Called right at 8am today, after getting through the menu waited only about a minute. Had an excursion question that sadly they couldn't handle (said they can't see availability and for me to keep checking online) but was able to answer a disembarking question I had.

Waits have been really bad yesterday and today. The system estimated my wait to be 2 hours, but it's been 3 1/2 hours already.

I dialed in at 8:01am, I’m still on hold at 2:47pm. 😡 I tried over a week ago and was on hold 4 hours before being disconnected. We canceled at the beginning of the year and are still waiting for our refund. Booked through Costco, but they haven’t been helpful. Super frustrating.

I dialed in at 8:01am, I’m still on hold at 2:47pm. 😡 I tried over a week ago and was on hold 4 hours before being disconnected. We canceled at the beginning of the year and are still waiting for our refund. Booked through Costco, but they haven’t been helpful. Super frustrating.
DCL has not been able to discuss anything payment related with me since I booked through Costco. Did you try emailing Costco?

I need to do the same for our September cruise but they aren’t taking calls. If they would put more options online then they could have less calls.

DCL has not been able to discuss anything payment related with me since I booked through Costco. Did you try emailing Costco?
I finally got to speak to a person after 8 1/2 hours. Then she had to join a 2-3 hr queue to speak to her team higher ups to track down the status of my refund. After another 1 1/2 hrs she was able to chat with someone on her team and discovered that Costco never submitted the paperwork to forfeit our credit and issue a complete refund. So now I have to call Costco.

I finally got to speak to a person after 8 1/2 hours. Then she had to join a 2-3 hr queue to speak to her team higher ups to track down the status of my refund. After another 1 1/2 hrs she was able to chat with someone on her team and discovered that Costco never submitted the paperwork to forfeit our credit and issue a complete refund. So now I have to call Costco.
I used Costco for the first time and then the pandemic hit. Working through the pandemic rebookings and questions, I realized that I want a diamond level preferred DCL travel agent and thus my next cruise is with Dreams Unlimited. I just have to get through this one with Costco.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter