• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is anyone else miffed about the deals?

With the Cdn Buck doing this great, the "Cdn at Par" deal Disney is offering is no deal at all! You better off booking at the regular US deals!

my2cw!

Scratch
pirate:

Actually, this deal is not a true CDN @ par deal. They are giving the exchange rate of $1.00 CDN = $0.69 US. They are keeping this exchange rate constant, not using the current rate to figure out the discount. This makes it a better deal when you figure that our dollar is doing so well and is expected to get better. They are calling it CDN @ par, but it's really a 31% discount.

This package worked out well for us, I just booked us for 3 nights /4 days during March Break. WE have family in Flordia so always split our visits between visiting and WDW. I looked at getting 4 day hopper passes through Ticket mania and for less then $100.00 more we are also getting accommodations at the All Star Movies. I'm not thrilled about the accommodations but we haven't stayed there before and the kids are so excited!!! We will probably stay off site either the day before check in or last day and go to Sea World as well.

Allison

We've stayed at the All Stars with Unlimited Park Hopper & loved it. We took the bus from the air port & used the Disney transportation for our whole holidays. It was great - no driving headaches. We enjoyed being able to go to the parks when we wanted.

We are now DVC owners and are looking forward to being there in 3 months. We got the 5 day park hopper pass last time & still have some days left on it.

Brenda
from MB

I personally think this is a terrific deal for a total Disney vacation. At least they are offering something to Canadians. I'm not complaining.

What is the charge for a child with this deal? Thanks S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter