Is Anyone Else In The Star Wars Nite Queue?

Do you really need all names, or can they be transferred to a different person.?
I was going to buy $ and find 2 friends to go with, but...
Doesn't matter as long as the same person is using the ticket all night.

Yay, got mine for Throwback on April 18. Thanks so much for all of the support and info on this thread during this stressful time. :teeth:

The trick above for going through the app is now working for me once I've already purchased. :tilt: Looks like May 4 is sold out but everything else is available.
Mine is still showing the 4th available 🤷‍♀️

Doesn't matter as long as the same person is using the ticket all night.
Awesome, Got 4!!
I do think they need to do something about scalpers, Oogie Boogie was hell last year, but id still like to be able to have tix and invite friends. :)

Awesome, Got 4!!
I do think they need to do something about scalpers, Oogie Boogie was hell last year, but id still like to be able to have tix and invite friends. :)
Two of our party couldn't go to Star Wars nite last year so I asked a CM about giving the tickets away and she said all you have to do is contact Disneyland and add new names to the ticket. She said I could do it over the CM chat window.

Just now snagged a May the 4th ticket! Glad I waited & kept checking, had a feeling they’d make more available.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter