Is anyone else having issues with FB this morning?

lynxstch

I Love Figment
I was on and sent a message to my friend, and all of a sudden it logged me out. Trying to log back in tells me incorrect password, but it's not. I even tried to change it and it won't let me do that either. Can't log into husbands account either. I tried going through google as usual, but that won't work either.

same here, says I tried to log in from a location about 4 hours away. Won't take my old password or let me set a new one.

Looks like all Meta platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) are reported being down currently.

The same thing happened to me on Facebook. It logged me out automatically, and wouldn't let me log back in.

I think it's down for everyone. If you look at sites like Downdector, you can see that people were reporting widespread issues around 10 am this morning.

Yes just came in from my walk said my session expired. Tried to log in but won’t let me.

Thank God, I thought I was hacked too. Glad to know it's not just me. I hope they fix it quickly. It's my main method of messaging my friend in CO.
Thanks for the info. I tried downdetector and it wouldn't load the page for me earlier

I thought I was hacked also! I tried changing my password just in case and not sure if it took. Looks like FB and insta are both down.

I finally just got the text verification I requested 30 minutes ago so I went to enter it and a box came up saying I was engaging in abusive behavior and my account might be suspended. What, lol? I only post in scrapbook groups. Maybe something to do with me trying so many times to change my password or something. I think I'll give it a few hours.

First tip if you suspect something has happened is go to Downdetector (self-reported issues). It's been very helpful to me over the past (can use it for utilities, cell phone companies, websites, apps, etc).

Facebook, Messenger and Instagram are all experiencing issues. I only have Messenger and FB and both are down.

As of an hour ago Downdetector had more than 350,000 reports of between those three being down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter