Is a soda package needed?

Where can I find free soda on harmony of the sea ? Is soda included at dinners and/or lunch and dinner buffets?
Soda is not available free anywhere on the ship. You either pay by the drink or buy a soda card, where it will be unlimited.
Denise

Soda is not free.
If you don't get a drinks package, the drinks included are: basic tea and coffee, water, lemonade and flavoured waters.

You can also bring a limited amount on-board per stateroom if you carry it on.
Or you can buy it each time you want one if you don't drink enough to make it worth buying a package...

soda on Royal is never free at any time or venue. it runs about $3.50 or so per can/fountain drink.

one 12 pack of cans or plastic bottles are permitted to be brought on board.

One more related question . If I buy a soda package, how does it work in the main dining rooms. Do I bring my container and the server fills it up? Can I get refills at dinner?

One more related question . If I buy a soda package, how does it work in the main dining rooms. Do I bring my container and the server fills it up? Can I get refills at dinner?

Just order a soda and show your server your key card. It will be noted that you have the soda package. They bring you soda in a glass. They cannot refill your cup.

can't get the Royal website to work. Always get connection to serve timed out error
Where can we find out prices of the drink packages.

can't get the Royal website to work. Always get connection to serve timed out error
Where can we find out prices of the drink packages.

Prices are dynamic for your cruise and change often in the pre- cruise window.

Generally pricing before gratuity if purchased in advance on the planner:
Soda package $10/day
Refreshment (non alcoholic) package is $18-26$/day
Deluxe Package (full package) is $39-$56 a day

Soda is not free.
If you don't get a drinks package, the drinks included are: basic tea and coffee, water, lemonade and flavoured waters.

You can also bring a limited amount on-board per stateroom if you carry it on.
Or you can buy it each time you want one if you don't drink enough to make it worth buying a package...

Hi, @bbel! This is our first RCCL cruise We have only cruised on DCL and other lines where the soda is free. Can I ask you to clarify something if you know: Is coffee free only at Windjammer? Or can you get free coffee at the MDRs? Also, on another thread, someone said milk and chocolate milk and iced tea are also free. Can anyone confirm this and if so where they are free? (only at WJ or at MDRs as well?). Thank you!

Hi, @bbel! This is our first RCCL cruise We have only cruised on DCL and other lines where the soda is free. Can I ask you to clarify something if you know: Is coffee free only at Windjammer? Or can you get free coffee at the MDRs? Also, on another thread, someone said milk and chocolate milk and iced tea are also free. Can anyone confirm this and if so where they are free? (only at WJ or at MDRs as well?). Thank you!

I'm not sure about the MDR (never eaten there) but you can get free coffee at different places depending on the ship (cafe promenade, Sorrento pizza, park cafe, near the pool) and it's also free with a continental breakfast order
Iced tea is also free at the places mentioned above. I know They do have chocolate milk because we get the out of date ones in the mess, I assume it's from the WJ, MDR, and room service.
Which ship are you going on?

I'm not sure about the MDR (never eaten there) but you can get free coffee at different places depending on the ship (cafe promenade, Sorrento pizza, park cafe, near the pool) and it's also free with a continental breakfast order
Iced tea is also free at the places mentioned above. I know They do have chocolate milk because we get the out of date ones in the mess, I assume it's from the WJ, MDR, and room service.
Which ship are you going on?

@bbel are you working on RC now?!

You can even get a cappuccino in MDR included in your meal.

There is usually a beverage station on the pool deck with coffee, tea ( hot or cold), and water. You can also find hot cocoa mix at various beverage stations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter