IrishEyes's Planning Journal - 9-6-07 - I'm MARRIED! Teaser pics pg 6!

Congrats!!! I've been reading your journal for a while, and realized that your wedding is this week! Yippee for you!

I can't wait for a trip report...

I love your hairstyle picks, and your dress. We will be there around the same time. Our wedding is the 14th!

Some teaser pics for you guys!! (I'm holed up in the room at the moment with HORRID blisters... lol.) We're gonna be heading out to Animal Kingdom soooooon :)

party.jpg

dannylisa.jpg

Love to you all!!

you look great, enjoy the rest of your holiday, cant wait for the tr when you get abck

fabulous - what a great choice of gowns - you look simply radiant!! can't wait to hear all about it!! :surfweb:

Michelle :cloud9:

You looked gorgeous!!! :bride: That dress was so worth all the struggles you went through to find it! Love the BM dresses too! Hope you are having a wonderful time and can't wait to read your TR! We will try to be patient! :) :surfweb:

CONGRATULATIONS!
WOW, you look beautiful, your dress is gorgeous and looks just perfect on you. Your flowers are sooo pretty and your hair is lovely! I'm looking forward to reading your tr when you return and seeing more photos. Have a great honeymoon! :dance3: :dance3:

You look AMAZING!! That gown is gorgeous, I especially love the skirt part of it, incredible. Congrats!

You looked beautiful. Congratulations! I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon :love: I can't wait to hear all the details when you get back.

Ok, so I know I'm a bit late in subscribing to this, but I just read the whole thing and I LOVED IT!!! I can't wait to read your trip report. Have a wonderful honeymoon and we'll all be here waiting :surfweb:

Anna Marie:bride:

Congrats!!! You look beautiful! I love the color of your BM's dresses.:love:

Wow, you look absolutely stunning, I really wish I could have seen you get married, everything looked fantastic, and I love your hairstyle. That new dress was just perfect for you, I can't wait for you to get back and write your TR, I'm eager to hear all the details.

your dress is fabulous! i love the pic at the boardwalk with your bridal party! you looked amazing! it's making me so excited for my own wedding!!! i showed DF your pics and he thought they were fantastic!!! have a great honeymoon can't wait to hear your tr!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter