iPhone Report 2/14/08

OK...I'm on the DME bus right waiting to leave the airport and will be in the parks soon. I'm also wearing my Pod Squad shirt -- so if anyone sees me, say "hi""! That goes for you too Kevin & John. :)

Have a fantastic time :hug:

OK...I'm on the DME bus right waiting to leave the airport and will be in the parks soon. I'm also wearing my Pod Squad shirt -- so if anyone sees me, say "hi""! That goes for you too Kevin & John. :)

I just got through security to head back to the snow... Remember if you find Kevin scream "look geraurd depardeau"

I am hopeing you have better time pod spotting! Wait, that's the name for my segment on the show "pod spotting" even though it sounds like somthing that Jaq Coustau would do...

"today on a very special edition of our show we investgate the feeding habits of the kevin klose in it's native habitat... The theme park"

Well I'm back from my long weekend and sorry to say that I did not see any of the DIS Unplugged gang. We did have a good time though but it was very tiring. We did Epcot on Friday night and then mowed thru Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom all day Saturday. Did the Daytona 500 on Sunday (traffic was a nightmare!) and came back home Monday. Whew!!!

Well I'm back from my long weekend and sorry to say that I did not see any of the DIS Unplugged gang. We did have a good time though but it was very tiring. We did Epcot on Friday night and then mowed thru Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom all day Saturday. Did the Daytona 500 on Sunday (traffic was a nightmare!) and came back home Monday. Whew!!!

And you're going to sleep all day today... Wow. I'm tired just reading that. Hope you had a good time! Sorry you didn't see the podcast crew. I think a lot of them are sick, though.

I just got through security to head back to the snow... Remember if you find Kevin scream "look geraurd depardeau"

I am hopeing you have better time pod spotting! Wait, that's the name for my segment on the show "pod spotting" even though it sounds like somthing that Jaq Coustau would do...

"today on a very special edition of our show we investgate the feeding habits of the kevin klose in it's native habitat... The theme park"
You crack me up Oscar! If you are this much fun sober (at least I think you are sober :rolleyes: ) I can't imagine how much you will be on the cruise when we have the rum opened up!

iPhone.JPG

I am never bored, and I am never boring.

And you're going to sleep all day today... Wow. I'm tired just reading that. Hope you had a good time! Sorry you didn't see the podcast crew. I think a lot of them are sick, though.

I only wish I could! When I got home DD was sick so I had to take her to the doctor. Then when DS got home from school he had a haircut and an orthodontic appt. scheduled...it's been a very busy day! A little nap sounds really good right now.

That is a quick trip. I thought our Columbus Day trip in the fall was too fast. We flew down Wed night, landed at 11:30pm and left on Monday afternoon. We were complaining that 4 1/2 days at the parks goes too fast. We usually go for 9 days and spend most of our time in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter